Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

 Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

In second place in the definitions of a famous American dictionary, the word "Diva" meets its now more usual destiny: "arrogant and spoiled woman". The first definition, "highly successful opera singer", has faded over time and especially in the United States, from elementary school up, it is enough for a brat to pull it for her companions to stamp her as a "diva" on duty . And that's not a good thing. And when Hollywood is involved, the "diva" is the one who arrives at the hotel and does not enter the room without first lighting three dozen white candles. Who does not set foot in the restaurant unless they first remove a bad taste painting from the wall. Who orders the director to cut a scene, because the hairstyle was not flawless. All real stuff. But I swore on the Bible that I can't reveal the protagonists. Diva. Scarlett Johansson is said to belong to this noble category. But when an actress is successful as a young man and with her name fills the pages of the tabloids, they say a lot. Starting with his flirtations (at least twenty, calculating times and joints, he should have started at 9), ending with his odd requests every time there is a movie, a commercial, or a simple TV passage to shoot. From the long conversation I have with her, I deduce that Scarlett is very good at sidetracking.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


A marketing talent of herself, aided by a disruptive body, a sensually disturbing angelic face and a way of being a university student who is late in her studies. In short, more than the femme fatale style poster the size of the Empire State Building placed behind my house, it reminds me of Charlotte, the lost wife of Lost in Translation. Could I have fallen into his trap too? No, I do not think so. She's just little more than a little girl. She goes around Manhattan in tattered sweaters and overalls. He frequents cafes for freak artists, and stays away from jet-setting restaurants. Then, it's true, in front of the lens, it becomes another thing. Perhaps even a case of split personality. At 24, almost everything is allowed. On being a diva, it is Scarlett who reveals a little background to me. «When I met Stefano Gabbana for my campaign, I was logically enthusiastic. But I heard him repeat the word "diva" and at first I was perplexed. You know, with us, it's not always a good term. I would call it just a case of “lost in translation”. Fortunately, we are talking about the meaning that I like best: that is, a classic beauty, full of glamor, self-confident, full of personality. It is a form of femininity that belongs to the past but has never suffered the wear and tear of time. And it often has nothing to do with beauty. I see myself in this definition, I like to emphasize my shapes, but I think this is something common to many women who are not necessarily famous. On the contrary, I rectify: I see my public image again, because obviously the Scarlett, the authentic one, is a whole other thing. "

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


Let's talk about the other: the one that can be intractable on set. Do you know anything about it? Look, I've stopped fighting rumors for a long time. Every so often, I still read about some of my presumed attitudes. The only possible answer is this: I have been working since I was 12. There are usually over a hundred people on the set of a film and for four months it turns into a big family. It is a challenge every time, because you depend on a lot of people and if you are not a respectful and polite person, your career will shorten suddenly. Instead, I continue to be quite busy. Something must also mean. Anyone who really knows me knows that being self-centered or even “diva”, as she says, would be against my personality.


You try to give the most real definition of itself. I'm a normal 24-year-old like there are thousands in Manhattan, definitely casual, with some glamorous drift if need be. But only on certain occasions.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


Your relationship with the skyscraper-sized poster that can be seen almost everywhere? I watch it and I know it's not really me. It is the image of me that serves a certain purpose. It is the product that the consumer wants to see in me. Let's be clear: I love the world of fashion, I love playing with makeup, but it's a mask, I know who I am and I have no intention of bowing to the brutal logic that you have to be flawless 24 hours a day seven days a week. I have a life outside of everything that absorbs and enriches me. 90% of my existence is very quiet, reserved, made up of evenings at home with old friends, watching movies, reading, trying to do interesting things. A style that does not require you to always be perfect. The paparazzi have fun catching me in the cafeteria dressed like a normal 24-year-old on such a crooked day, I mean?


So no aging anxiety, right? Not for now. I know very well that I will not be able to be a sex symbol forever. I worry more about escaping from labels. The biggest danger in Hollywood is getting into a category. If it happens to you, then getting out of it is hard. But I'm not saying this out of snobbery, but because I love acting and labels inexorably limit your possibilities. Instead, I would like to explore all my life. The sexy curvy and fatal has had its day, I expect new challenges at the cost of working less. Take Marilyn, the classic example of a typecast actress. Well, she was by no means foolish or limited as is tradition for the blondes of the time. Look at the film The Misfits with Clark Gable and Monty Clift. A formidable dramatic test.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


The 1950s and 1960s are a time she seems passionate about. It's true, it is the golden age of cinema. A period that has formed incredible actresses of great personality, depth and charm. The kind of woman who doesn't need a man to tell her what to do, the model we're catching up with today. At least I hope. Shelley Winters, Vivien Leigh, Betty Davis. It's hard to find examples today that can match that femininity.


As for models, don't you think of anyone a little less dated? I am a fan of Madonna, a formidable artist who has constantly reinvented herself by not caring about fashions and labels. She has a great relationship with herself, with age, with her body.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


Hers is a hymn to femininity, but in the last election she sang and acted for Obama, not for Hillary. Politics is another matter. Of course, I would like to see many more women in government, but Obama's strength lies precisely in this: he has managed to break down every possible barrier. Race, sex, sexual orientation. It is a new force that has overwhelmed me. After Kerry's defeat four years ago I was very depressed. I couldn't believe a double term with Bush. This time the stakes were far too high. Now the problem is that expectations are exaggerated and that a man can only do part of the work. The rest is up to us all. For sure Obama will need two terms. There will be sweat. My job, as a well-known person, is to make people's voices heard. To re-establish the line of connection between those who govern and the common people, abruptly interrupted for eight years.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


Busy woman, not inclined to galas, activist and now even married. The tabloids will leave her alone. But how has marriage changed your life? It is a kind of inner liberation. If you let someone enter your life without reservations (actor Ryan Reynolds, ed.), If you accept that that person is the person who stays with you forever, you allow yourself the possibility of being one hundred percent yourself at all times. For me, it's a wonderful thing that throws you into a completely different dimension. I had never thought about marriage, my parents separated when I was 13, so it was never a strong need. But it happened naturally, and it's the best thing I could do.

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role

Scarlett Johansson, a normal girl in the star role


They will stop flirting with every actor who comes within range. Oh no, believe me they won't get tired. But they will do it with the other Scarlett, the one in the giant poster in Times Square. The authentic Scarlett is always kept in a safe place.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad