Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp talks about his difficult childhood: "I have been taking drugs since I was 12"

Johnny Depp talks about his difficult childhood: "I have been taking drugs since I was 12"

Johnny Depp talks about his difficult childhood: "I have been taking drugs since I was 12"

 In court, Johnny Depp got to talk about his drug addiction, which is in the spotlight after Amber Heard posted pictures of the actor's typical "breakfast".


Details about Johnny Depp's private life continue to emerge as the actor is in court in London in his lawsuit against The Sun publishing group, which has been sued by the Hollywood star for calling him a man beating his wife.


In the course of the court discussion that began on July 7, many gruesome details of the relationship between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, the wife who accused him of physical and emotional abuse, emerged. On the one hand there is the story of the Aquaman actress who defecates on the actor's bed, on the other there is Johnny Depp in pain from a wound on his finger who writes messages on the mirror, using his own blood.


In the course of the relationship between the actor and Amber Heard, which turned out to be a real war with no holds barred, it seems that both have given the worst of themselves. And Amber Heard would have liked to emphasize Johnny Depp's more irascible character by publishing a photo of the actor's alleged "breakfast", where cocaine and whiskey are put on display.


Not that Johnny Depp ever made a secret of using drugs, but his drug use had almost led him to risk having the lawsuit filed now in progress, because no messages had been presented to the court that dealt precisely with buying drugs.


In today's trial, however, Johnny Depp has returned to talk about his drug use, tracing it back to the difficult years of his childhood. As is known to anyone who knows a little about the actor's life and as we have also told, Johnny Depp began to use drugs when he was just 12 years old.


But in court he explained how drug use was linked to a period in which life was neither safe nor stable. He later said that his drug initiation was due to some pills his mother was taking.


My mother used to take these pills for her nerves - she said. - And he asked me to bring them to him. And when I was around 11 I noticed that those "nerve pills" were really calming her nerves. So I took one. And from there my drug use began.


Depp then explained that drugs were the only way to remain numb to the pain.


In official court documents, Johnny Depp also claimed to be sober and clean for much of the time he spent with Amber Heard. But he also specified that the actress, instead of supporting his path of sobriety and supporting him, instead invited him to consume alcohol and drugs.


It's all documented, the actor specified once again, and I've always been very open and honest about my struggle with alcoholism and addiction all my life. I started drinking and using drugs when I was just a kid and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. However, the way in which the defense has undertaken to portray this issue is neither fair nor accurate.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.