Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle announces having miscarried in poignant text

 Meghan Markle announces having miscarried in poignant text

Meghan Markle announces having miscarried in poignant text

With a column published in the New York Times, Meghan Markle announced that she had a miscarriage last July. The Duchess of Sussex, already mother of little Archie with Prince Harry, has let her emotion speak to raise awareness about this subject which she considers taboo.


The words are chosen with care, and let show all the emotion felt by Meghan Markle. The Duchess of Sussex published a column in the New York Times, in which she revealed that she had a miscarriage in July. Already parents of young Archie (1 year), Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were then expecting their second child.


In her tribune, the actress looks back on this painful moment: "After changing Archie's diaper, I felt a violent cramp. I dropped to the floor with him in my arms, humming a lullaby for us. The two of us kept our cool, the cheerful melody contrasting terribly with my feeling that something was wrong. I knew, as I hugged my firstborn, that I was losing my second, "she began. Meghan Markle then recounted her hours at the hospital, along with Prince Harry. "I felt her sweaty palm and kissed its folds, wet with our tears. Looking at the cold white walls, my eyes glazed over. I tried to imagine how we would heal," she said. If Meghan Markle speaks, it is to evoke this drama that she still considers taboo in our time.


In pain, my husband and I found that in a room of 100 women, 10-20 of them would have suffered a miscarriage. Despite the common and staggering nature of this pain, the conversation remains taboo, riddled with unwarranted shame and perpetuating a cycle of lonely mourning. Some had the courage to share their stories, they paved the way: when a person tells the truth, it allows us all to do the same (...) By being invited to share our pain, we do the first together. not towards recovery, ”writes the Duchess of Sussex.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad