Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, reveals she had a miscarriage

 Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, reveals she had a miscarriage

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, reveals she had a miscarriage


The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry, acknowledges in an article, written by herself in 'The New York Times', that she lost her second child after suffering an abortion at her home in Los Angeles, United States, last summer (between June and September).


In the article, titled "The Losses We Share," Queen Elizabeth II's daughter-in-law describes how the loss occurred, while caring for her only son, Archie, who was born on May 6, 2019.


"It was a morning in July that began as ordinarily as any other day: I make breakfast. I feed the dogs. I take the vitamins. I find that missing sock. I pick up the rebellious pencil that rolled under the table. I make Markle.

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, reveals she had a miscarriage


(We recommend you read: The royal family is furious with the fourth season of 'The Crown').


"After changing his diaper," he says, "I felt a strong cramp. I dropped to the ground with him (Archie) in my arms, humming a lullaby to keep us both calm, the happy melody contrasted with my feeling that something it wasn't right. "


The duchess says in the New York newspaper that "I knew, while hugging my first-born, that I was losing the second." She explains that hours later "I was lying in a hospital bed, holding my husband's hand. I felt the dampness of his palm and kissed his knuckles, wet with our tears. Staring at the cold white walls, my eyes went glassy."


"Sitting on a hospital bed, watching my husband's heart break as he tried to hold the broken pieces of mine, I realized that the only way to begin to heal is to first ask, 'Are you okay?' narrates

Markle in this personal article.


In the same writing, the Duchess talks about this dramatic year in which there have been tens of thousands of deaths due to the coronavirus and reflects on what it means to share these sad experiences with others.


In addition, she regrets that the pain of losing a child is "an almost unbearable pain, experienced by many, but of which few speak."


And remember the next Thanksgiving celebration in the United States, (where they have resided since March 2020) and that it will lead to the reunion of thousands of families who usually live in different cities of the country.


Losing a child is an almost unbearable pain, but few talk about it


"So this Thanksgiving, as we plan a vacation like never before, many of us separated from loved ones, alone, sick, scared, divided (...), let's commit to asking others, 'Are you okay? ? '".


Enrique and Meghan have lived in the United States since last spring after briefly residing in Canada. The two bought a mansion in the exclusive neighborhood of Montecito, in Santa Barbara, a coastal city located about 150 kilometers northwest of Los Angeles, in the state of California.


The couple is separated from British royalty after they announced in January their intention to be "financially independent" from the British monarchy and their departure was officially sealed on March 31.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad