Type Here to Get Search Results !

PRINCE HARRY BREAKS HIS SILENCE: "I AM SAD TO HAVE REACHED THIS POINT"

 PRINCE HARRY BREAKS HIS SILENCE: "I AM SAD TO HAVE REACHED THIS POINT"

PRINCE HARRY BREAKS HIS SILENCE: "I AM SAD TO HAVE REACHED THIS POINT"

Prince Harry offers his first words after his departure from the British Crown and has ventured about what happened in a long speech.


The decision of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to leave the British Crown removed the foundations of European royalty in recent weeks. This Sunday, the Duke of Sussex finally broke his silence on the controversy.


"Before we start, I must say that I can imagine what you have heard or read over the last few weeks," Harry began his speech at an event for the Senteable charity dedicated to helping the well-being of children with HIV. "So I wanted you to hear all the truth that I can share from me. Not as a prince or duke, but as Harry, the same person that many of you have seen grow up in the last 35 years, but with a clearer perspective."


Harry wanted to be more honest than ever after Queen Elizabeth II announced this Saturday that the Dukes of Sussex will no longer depend on the Crown. According to the plan published from Buckingham Palace, Meghan and Harry will no longer have royal titles, nor will they be financed with public money, nor will they carry out royal or military duties.


"UK is my home and a place I love. That will never change. I have grown up feeling the support of many of you and I have seen you welcome Meghan with open arms just as you saw me find the love and happiness that I have wished for all my life. Finally, Diana's second son got hooked. Hooray! "


"I also know that you have gotten to know me well enough over all these years to trust that the woman I chose as my wife has the same values ​​as me. And she does. And she is the same woman I am about. I fell in love, "Harry continued. "We both do our best to wave the flag and carry out our roles for this country with pride. Once Meghan and I got married we were excited and hopeful. We were here to serve."


But that's why Harry believes that the decision was even more difficult: "For those reasons, it fills me with sadness that everything has reached this point. The decision I have made for my wife and I to step back is not one that I have taken lightly. It was many months of conversations after many years of challenges. And I know that I have never done it correctly, but when it comes to this I really had no other option. What I want to make clear is that we are not running away and we are certainly not moving away from you. "


"Our hope was to continue serving the Queen, the Commonwealth and my military associations, but without public funding," added Harry. "Unfortunately, that was not possible. It is something that I have accepted knowing that it does not change who I am or how committed I am. But I hope it helps you understand how far it has had to go for me to decide to take a step back from everything. that I have always known and step forward to what I hope will be a more peaceful life. "


Harry also remembered his mother, Princess Diana: "I was born in this life and it is a great honor to serve my country and the queen. When I lost my mother 23 years ago, you took me into your arms. You have protected me for so long. time, but the media is a powerful force and my hope is that one day our collective support for each of us can be more powerful because this is so much bigger than just us. It has been our privilege to serve you and we will continue to lead a life of service".


"I will always have the utmost respect for my grandmother, my commanding officer, and I am incredibly grateful to her and the rest of my family for the support they have shown Meghan and me over the past few months," Harry wanted to finish. "I will continue to be the same man who loves this country and dedicates his life to supporting the causes, charities, and military communities that are so important to me. Together, you have given me an education on what it's like to live. And this role It has taught me more about what is right and just than I could ever have imagined. We are taking a leap of faith. Thank you for giving me the courage to take this step. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad