Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ivanka Trump doesn't always agree with her dad and lets him know

Ivanka Trump doesn't always agree with her dad and lets him know

Ivanka Trump doesn't always agree with her dad and lets him know

 Ivanka Trump does not always agree with her father, and she lets him know, said Wednesday the young woman who occupies an official position of close adviser to the American president.


"I give my opinion regularly, and my dad agrees with me on so many things. But when he doesn't, he knows my point of view," Ivanka Trump said in an interview with the CBS channel.


"There are many ways to make your voice heard," she continued. "So when I don't agree with my dad, he knows it, and I speak with total frankness. And when I agree I completely support, I support his program and, I hope, I am an asset to him and I have a positive impact ".


"But I do not think that I will be more effective if I put in the public place all the subjects on which we do not agree", continued the young woman of 35 years, estimating that because of her discretion people cannot realize the impact she has on her father.


The eldest daughter of the real estate mogul had since taking office had a White House office without being employed by the government, a position that had raised many questions and criticism. She finally announced last week that she was going to become an unpaid federal employee, like her husband Jared Kushner.


"I respect the fact that he is always listening. He was like that in business. He is like that as president," said Ivanka Trump, often seen alongside her father at important meetings or meetings with foreign leaders.


The businesswoman, who has handed over the management of her clothing and accessories line to relatives since working at the White House, said she wanted to continue her commitment to defend the place of women in the economy. She will also participate at the end of the month in Berlin in the summit called "Women 20" focused on the place of women in the world of work.


Donald Trump has been the subject of many criticisms, accused in particular of nepotism for having entrusted roles of leading advisers to his daughter and his son-in-law.


Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner for their part have retained considerable interests in business despite entering government, according to documents released by the White House last week, which again raise the issue of conflicts of interest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.