Type Here to Get Search Results !

Melania Trump's French fashion designer confides in JDD

 Melania Trump's French fashion designer confides in JDD

Melania Trump's French fashion designer confides in JDD

Hervé Pierre designed the ball gown for new First Lady Melania Trump for her husband's inauguration to the White House on January 20. This French couturier, now naturalized American, has worked with other first ladies. He tells.


How did you work with Melania Tump?

Quite smoothly. We hit it off right away. I was trained in haute couture the hard way in Paris. As a former model, Mrs. Trump knows fashion, fabrics and is fortunate enough to be able to shop. She's got some nice pieces, but she's not a fashion victim or a Vogue page. You have to respect the style of the person you are dressing. His is very clean and modern, almost tailored, a little dry. I didn't know her body, I had to see her. We did four or five fittings.


"In the White House, I had eyes like saucers!"

Tell us about the inauguration day ...

It was unheard of, I'm not going to forget it. Our departure from New York, with these 40 cars in single file framed by bikers heading for the airport. Then in Washington, I find myself in the private apartments of the White House one day of change of administration… I had eyes like saucers! A real anthill, with people bustling about, changes of scenery, furniture, trunks arriving, those leaving… At the end of the day, I got back in the presidential plane with Mrs. Trump.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.