Type Here to Get Search Results !

Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. Here because

 Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. Here because

Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. Here because

n an intimate and candid 2015 interview with the Daily Mail, then presidential candidate Donald Trump talked about the difficult life of his older brother Fred, who died in 1981 at the age of 43. Trump said his brother was a "big boy" and had the "best personality, much better than mine - the 'best looking boy'," according to the outlet. But Trump also noted that Fred had an alcohol problem. His older brother "has had a very, very, very hard life because of alcohol," Trump explained. “Believe me. Very, very hard, hard life. "


"But he broke my heart the way he died," added Trump. "It was ridiculous, if you think about it. He had so much ahead of him. So much. However, Fred's death, as caused by his fight against alcoholism, taught Trump an essential life lesson, which he shared with the Daily Mail: “This is why I never drink, ever. I just don't, ”he said. "Fred told me not to, and I saw what happened to him when he didn't take his advice."


Trump reiterated this point in an interview with The Washington Post when he said, “He was so handsome, and I saw what alcohol did to him physically too. . . and this has had an impact on me too. " Did family alcoholism affect Trump's presidency? Some experts say yes.


How Donald Trump's decision affected his presidency

While Donald Trump has been seen sipping wine for religious or diplomatic reasons, for The Telegraph, he does not drink alcohol. After seeing the disappearance of his older brother Fred, Trump vowed he would never drink. When speaking to The Washington Post, Trump speculated about his life if he started drinking: “Let's say I started drinking, it's very possible that I'm not talking to you right now. There is something about the genetic effect. "


In an opinion piece for Newsweek, author Susan Cheever, who talks about coming from an alcoholic home, wrote about the impact alcoholism has on family members, even if they don't drink. She has provided a list of typical traits in siblings of alcoholics: they are often “clear in control, hyper-competent because someone has to do things… incredibly honest and occasionally suffused with anger.


Whatever the deeper effects of family alcoholism are, there is no doubt that Trump was shaped by Fred's struggle. He has also influenced his presidency of him, as he told the Insert that he has a particular interest in dealing with addiction nationwide: “I think you could say now that I'm the boss trying to solve it. I don't know if I would have worked, devoting the kind of time and energy and also the money we are allocating him. . . I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had the experience with Fred.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.