Type Here to Get Search Results !

MELANIA TRUMP'S SURROUNDINGS REVEAL VIDEO BY RAPPER T.I.

MELANIA TRUMP'S SURROUNDINGS REVEAL VIDEO BY RAPPER T.I.

MELANIA TRUMP'S SURROUNDINGS REVEAL VIDEO BY RAPPER T.I.

 The Whatever You Like rapper seemed with his tweet to not only promote his new album Dime Trap but, above all, to attack another rapper and former friend, Kanye West.

He attacked Kanye West, he offended Melania: rapper TI sparked boycott calls from the entourage of the First Lady of the United States by posting a video where a woman resembling him striptease in the Oval Office .


“How can we accept that?” Tweeted Stephanie Grisham, spokesperson for Melania Trump. "# Disgusting #boycott T.I," she added, while retweeting a link to the video denounced.



The one-minute video was released on Friday, when the Atlanta-born rapper posted it on his Twitter account, which was followed by 8.5 million people.


"I don't care, do you?"


We see TI posing as a security guard, watching Donald Trump leave the White House in a helicopter, before meeting in the Oval Office with a woman resembling Melania Trump, wearing a jacket worn by the First Lady in June and which caused a scandal because of its inscription on the back:

"I don't care, do you?"


The woman in the clip then takes off the jacket and goes to sit naked on the president's desk, occupied by T.I. They then start to smash everything in the White House.

"I am not Kanye"


The Whatever You Like rapper seemed with his tweet to not only want to promote his new album Dime Trap but, above all, to attack another rapper and former friend, Kanye West, whose high-profile meeting he denounced with the president on Thursday. American in the White House.


"Dear 45," T.I wrote to the 45th President of the United States in the introduction to his tweet, "I'm not Kanye".


The day before, T.I, 38, had repudiated Kanye West, with whom he sang in concert, claiming to be "ashamed to have never been associated with" him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad