Type Here to Get Search Results !

Barron Trump speak Slovenian?

Barron Trump speak Slovenian?

Barron Trump speak Slovenian?

As Donald Trump prepares to take over the Oval Office, curiosity in the upcoming First Family has already begun to shift. While high-profile Trump has made headlines for his amazing Cabinet choice with the ever-present Twitter finger, interest in Barron, Trump’s ten-year-old son is growing. While some aspects of Trump's youngest, such as his computer performance, are well known, some who are interested in his non-American background may wonder if Barron Trump speaks Slovenian. As it turns out, very young Trump speaks two languages.



It is well-known that Barron also speaks Slovenian, his mother tongue, and that he is fluent in Eastern Europe and his native English. Apparently she learned the new language - in a 2009 interview with PEOPLE, Melania Trump boasted that Barron, then three years old, already spoke Slovenian, and that the young child also spoke French and English.


No wonder Barron will speak many languages: his mother is a Slovenian immigrant and many immigrant parents (mine included) teach their children their languages. He is currently teaching at a very expensive elementary school in Manhattan, and language skills are often critical to that type of education. In fact, it is reported that Barron and Melania intend to stay at Trump Tower until the end of Barron's school year so that he can stay in his Upper West Side preparatory school and continue to disrupt his health at least.


Barron's interest has not arisen once, but twice in recent weeks - first, when Rosie O'Donnell raises his voice that Barron may be autistic, and also when a dubious picture of Barron and Melania appears on Twitter. The first stories were innocent, but the way people spread the news on social media made Barron and his mother very upset. Both of these situations were not the fault of Barron himself or of the Trump family, but rather the way people treated those who stood out most. With Trump’s name on the edge of the world language, the bad truth is that people can and will discuss it in small ways, but to do so is a ten-year-old child who has not asked for his or her recognition of some kind of abomination.


Barron, who will be the first boy in the White House since JFK, Jr., is already the subject of the kind of endless speculation we give to the rich and famous. I hope that his next four years, which will be just as difficult as he enters adolescence, are as smooth as possible and that any threats to that peace will soon be reduced.


Listen, I know you and I are two completely different people, but I think we both carry the same dirty secret wherever we go - the fact that neither of us remembers the last time we cleaned our wallet, and you may have lost favorite (and needed!) Products as a result. No need to tell me I'm right. I already know that it is true.


To get to the root of the matter, I recently challenged myself to check out all my usual hats - my wallets, my suitcases, my toiletries - with the intention of finding my long-forgotten products. What I was left with was a custom-made hot makeup line, made with a non-abrasive layer of half-applied balms, favorite front bronzers, and more mascara tubes than I care to admit.


Instead of burying these products back in the depths of my invisible storage areas, I decided to lightly scrape the packets, sort them into transparent Ziploc® Brand Accessory Bags (I like how long they last and how easy they are to clean - fit bag bags!), And put them in my daily cycle all. And what do you know? Some of the cosmetic products I have found worked back to a “normal daily” routine.


Encouraged by all the confidence I found with a fresh look, as well as the complete satisfaction of getting more makeup I could use, I challenged colleagues to inspect their homes and create a self-confident look with the makeup they forgot to have. Keep scrolling to be inspired by their fine makeup skills, and bring your favorite products back to light with the help of Ziploc® Brand Accessory Bags.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.