Type Here to Get Search Results !

"I don't care, do you?" Melania Trump speaks on her controversial jacket

 "I don't care, do you?" Melania Trump speaks on her controversial jacket

"I don't care, do you?" Melania Trump speaks on her controversial jacket


In a rare television interview, the American first lady returned to the controversy over the jacket she had worn while visiting children at the Mexican border. She also commented on rumors of Donald Trump's infidelity.


The images had traveled the world. We saw Melania Trump, on the sidelines of a trip to the Mexican border to visit undocumented children, get on the plane wearing a Zara jacket on which was written: "I really don't care, do you ? " (I don't care, do you? ”).


This had not failed to raise questions. Awkwardness, provocation? The timing had in any case provoked the indignation of a large part of the public opinion. Asked about this during an interview with the ABC News channel this Friday, October 12, the first lady explained.


A snub to the media

“Obviously I haven't worn this jacket for the kids,” she explained first. I only wore it to get on and off the plane. It was a message for the people and the media on the left who criticize me. I want to show them that I don't care. You can criticize as much as you want, that won't stop me from doing what I think is right. ”


Melania Trump later made it clear that she would rather the media focus more on these actions than on what she is wearing, when just last week she made a name for herself by wearing a head covering to the appearance of a colonial helmet. In the same interview, she claimed to be "the most harassed person in the world" by the media, at the microphone of American journalist Tom Llamas.


"I have more important to think or to do"

The latter then asks her a question about the #Metoo movement, which she declares to support while making a reservation and specifying that the assaulted women had to "provide evidence". Regarding rumors of her husband's infidelity, the first lady assured that this was not a matter of concern. “I am a mother and a first lady, and I have much more important things to think about or do. I know the media like to speculate about our marriage. I understand that gossip sells. It's not always pleasant ... but I know what's true and what isn't. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.