Type Here to Get Search Results !

Melania Trump defends her husband: "I know he respects women"

 Melania Trump defends her husband: "I know he respects women"

Melania Trump defends her husband: "I know he respects women"

The Republican candidate's wife breaks her silence with an interview on CNN in which she assures that in the video "he was incited to say dirty things" and that she already told him "that the language was inappropriate." She rejects that she has abused women: "He would never do that."


Melania Trump, wife of the Republican candidate for the White House, Donald Trump, has come out in defense of her husband of the criticism received as a result of the publication of the video where he brings out his misogyny and after the accusations of several women about alleged sexual abuse .


In an interview with CNN, Melania assures that her husband was "incited" to make lewd comments in the 2005 video revealed more than a week ago and in which he boasts of having aggressive sexual behavior towards women. The former model of Slovenian origin argues that the controversial statements of her husband respond to "comments from men."


Melania had only issued a brief statement to date but now she has decided to take the step and grant an interview coinciding with the drop in her husband's polls, who has assured in the last hours that the campaign is rigged so that Hillary Clinton is the next president of the USA.


About the video, she continues to assure that "I told my husband that the language was inappropriate. It is not acceptable. And he surprised me, because that is not the man I know."


"And as you can see from the tape, the cameras weren't in front of them. It was just a mic and I wonder if they knew the mic was open," he said, referring to Trump and NBC host Billy Bush. , with whom he was chatting. A talk that she described as "a conversation between boys", in which Melania considers that Bush "incited" Trump to say "dirty and bad things."


Since The Washington Post published the video on March 7, Trump has faced accusations of sexual harassment by several women, claims that the mogul has denied. Asked if she had ever heard her husband speak of her like this, Melania was emphatic. "No, no, that's why I was surprised, because as I said, I don't know that person who talks that way, or who says that kind of thing in private," she assured.


However, Melania has denied that her husband has gone from words to deeds. "No, it's not sexual abuse. He didn't say he did it." In the video Trump boasts of having tried to sleep with a married woman but failed, of having all the women he wanted because she is a "star" and of grabbing women "by the pussy" without asking.


"I believe my husband"

For Melania the issue of the video is settled with her husband. "I believe my husband. I accepted his apology and I hope the Americans accept it as well." And she considers that everything is about tricks of the opposition "to harm him and damage his candidacy." "The opposition doesn't want to talk about WikiLeaks, Benghazi and the (Clinton) emails."


She also does not give credibility to the accusations by several women who claim to have suffered some type of harassment by the Republican candidate. "My husband is kind, he is a gentleman, he would never do that," to add that "accusing someone, no matter who he is, male or female, without evidence and damaging his reputation is unfair."


In a fierce defense of her husband, Melania even apologizes to him for criticizing the physique of the women who have denounced him in order to defend themselves against them: "He says what he thinks. I know that he respects women. But he is defending himself because they are lies. ".


It even reveals that women persecute her husband, give him her telephone number and make "inappropriate" proposals, even in front of her and "even though they know that he is a married man." And to finish the interview, Melania emphasizes the strength of her marriage and that she is the "rock" of the relationship: "Sometimes I say that I have two boys at home. My young son and my husband."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.