Type Here to Get Search Results !

Oprah Winfrey unveils cut from cut of interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

 Oprah Winfrey unveils cut from cut of interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

Oprah Winfrey unveils cut from cut of interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry


It may not have been revealed yet. After the broadcast of the interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, Oprah Winfrey still has some revelations in her bag. The star presenter has revealed an unreleased, cut-to-edit clip of the interview on her website "The Oprah Magazine". The presenter can be seen asking Meghan Markle a new question: “Dating a member of the royal family, you should expect to lose some degree of privacy, right? Meghan then replies, "I think everyone has a fundamental right to privacy. "



The Duchess of Sussex explains what she means by this: "If you are at work and there is a picture of your child on your desk and one of your coworkers says to you: 'oh my god your child is so cute. It's fantastic. Can I take your phone and see all the pictures of your child? " You're going to say "no, this is the only photo I'm comfortable sharing with you." She continues, "What if they insist" no but you've already shown me that one. You have to show me everything. 


You know what, I'm just going to hire someone to sit outside your house or hide. in the bushes and take pictures in your garden because you lost your right to privacy… because you shared a picture with me. " "She continues:" There is no one on Instagram or on social networks who would tell you 'because I shared this photo, that means that you have full access to my photo album' (...) No one would want that. These are limits. And respect. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.