Type Here to Get Search Results !

At 51, Jennifer Aniston does not rule out having children

 At 51, Jennifer Aniston does not rule out having children

At 51, Jennifer Aniston does not rule out having children


Asked by her friend Sandra Bullock for the magazine "Interview", Jennifer Aniston projected on the future, admitting that she imagined "seeing children running" in her house.


At just 51 years old (she celebrated them on February 11, 2020), Jennifer Aniston is still open to the idea of ​​having children. In any case, this is what she suggests in a new interview published on her birthday by the magazine "Interview". Asked by her friend Sandra Bullock, who asked her how she imagined her future, the American star replied: "It's not so much what I see myself doing, it's more of an image in my head where I hear it. he ocean, where I see the ocean, I hear laughter, I see children running around, I hear the sound of ice cubes in a glass, I smell the food being prepared. This is the happy image I have in mind. ”

At 51, Jennifer Aniston does not rule out having children


Obviously, the star of the series "The Morning Show", who divorced in 2017 from Justin Theroux, could very well evoke the presence of the children of his friends. When Sandra Bullock, who is herself the mother of Louis (10 years old) and Laila (8 years old), asks her if she imagines him at her side in this "house by the sea", Jennifer Aniston answers her assuredly: "Yes, you are there with me."


"You really have a way of bringing joy and positivity"

Before that, the star of "Gravity" had extensively praised her friend, explaining how generous Jennifer Aniston was with those close to her. “You really have a way of bringing joy and positivity. You do this in your job, but you also do it effortlessly with everyone you allow to come into your home and into your life. Anyone who has the honor of being in your home and in your life doesn't want to leave because it's heartwarming, it's emotional, it's joyful, ”said Sandra Bullock. “It's the cutest thing I've ever been told,” replied Jennifer Aniston.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.