Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston celebrates birthday: how to be sexy at 51

 Jennifer Aniston celebrates birthday: how to be sexy at 51

Jennifer Aniston celebrates birthday: how to be sexy at 51

Jennifer Aniston blew 51 candles and Interview Magazine dedicated a really sexy cover to her.


Jennifer Aniston, on February 11, turned 51 and Interview Magazine decided to give her a nice birthday present: a really sexy cover. The actress welcomed the cadeau with joy and shared her shots on her Instagram profile.


What is the secret to having, despite the passing of time, such a body?


Jennifer Aniston: birthday

Jennifer Aniston has blown out 51 candles, but time does not seem to affect her beauty. The magazine Interview Magazine to celebrate her birthday gave her a noteworthy cover. The actress is extremely sexy and sports a perfect body to say the least. Jennifer, to thank them, shared a couple of shots from the shoot on Instagram and wrote: “Thanks Interview Magazine for this birthday surprise.


I had no idea it was coming out today. Feel proud and honored to celebrate with this cover. Thanks to the Interview Magazine team for celebrating women of all ages… turning 51 is quite fun ”. Aniston celebrated her birthday on February 11, but the magazine's surprise has only just arrived. There are few colleagues who can boast the same physical form as her and there are many who would like to know her secret.


Will the successes keep her young? Only a few days ago, in fact, she won a Screen Actors Guild Awards with the series The Morning Show and it seems that her popularity is experiencing a sort of 'second youth'.


Confidences to Sandra Bullock

The interview Jennifer gave to Interview Magazine was collected by her colleague Sandra Bullock. The two women admitted that they met years ago because they shared the same boyfriend, actor Tate Donovan, and became friends by getting drunk together at a wedding. A hilarious story, which made the chat even more fun. Bullock has repeatedly stressed her colleague's sunny and joyful nature and Aniston explained that her positivity came to light because she had a difficult childhood. Only a few days ago, regarding her mother, Brad Pitt's ex-wife said: “My mother has always criticized me. Very. 


Because she was a model, she was gorgeous, gorgeous. I was not. I never have been. Honestly, I still don't think I am, which is fine. She was also capable of being relentless. She was able to hold a grudge in a way that I find so mean ”. Jennifer told Bullock that she grew up in a somewhat problematic family and that her positivity was her only escape. 


She admitted: “I think it comes from growing up in a family that was destabilized and felt insecure, watching adults being rude to each other and witnessing certain things about human behavior that made me think: ' I do not want to do it. I don't want to be that. I don't want to experience this feeling that I am having in my body now. I don't want anyone else with whom I will ever be in contact to try it. " With her smile always on her lips, Aniston has reached the age of 51 but proves to be 30. What do you say, won't it be her positivity that keeps her beautiful? It costs nothing to try.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.