Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian: "I'm a lot smarter than it looks"

 Kim Kardashian: "I'm a lot smarter than it looks"

Kim Kardashian: "I'm a lot smarter than it looks"


Reality TV star Kim Kardashian made disclosures in the July 2015 edition of Rolling Stone magazine. She evokes Caitlyn Jenner, Kanye West, and Paris Hilton.

Kim Kardashian spoke to the American magazine Rolling Stone about her life in the spotlight. She reveals the personalities she dated as a teenager, evokes her ex-father-in-law, her sextape, but also her brother Rob Kardashian.


Cradled in the middle of show business

Kanye West's wife lifts the veil on her years spent in Hollywood. The star declares that she was the girlfriend of TJ, the nephew of Michael Jackson. It was the first time that Kim Kardashian had been in a mixed couple: "My father explained to me that he had a lot of friends of color, and that it would not be the easiest of relationships. He told me. that I had to prepare myself for people's thoughts ... When I was in high school, I read magazines, and seeing mixed couples I was like, 'They are so cute.' I've always been drawn to a certain type of person. "


The twenty-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star secretly married in Las Vegas to music producer Damon Thomas: "I was very happy to be home, to learn to cook, to cook, to cook cleaning, and running a home. I knew that was how I wanted to end up. " Of the marriage, which lasted three years, Kris Jenner said: "She was a teenager at the time, and teens go crazy."


"I have a confidentiality contract, I can't talk about it"

In the early 2000s, the star, who was not yet known, was part of the group of friends of Paris Hilton. The two future stars have been seen several times together at the exit of nightclubs. Rolling Stone magazine asked North's mother about their sextapes, which came out around the same time. Kim Kardashian says the experience didn't really bring them together: "I don't think she was happy. We never really talked about it. I might have thought, 'Oh my God, I have to give it to her. advice ', but we weren't communicating. Our friendship had vanished before this affair. "


In 2007, shortly after her first divorce, Kim Kardashian saw her sextape shot with rapper Ray J, hacked and broadcast on the Internet. Almost ten years later, she tells Rolling Stone that she knows who leaked the video: “I have a confidentiality agreement, so I can't talk about it. I don't really think about it anymore. thought for a long time, but when I decide to forget something, I really turn the page. "

Kim Kardashian: "I'm a lot smarter than it looks"


She found out her stepfather dressed as a woman when she was twelve

In the Rolling Stone interview, Kim Kardashian looks back on the family episodes that marked her. At twelve, well before Caitlyn Jenner announces her sex change, the businesswoman reveals having surprised her stepfather dressed as a woman: "I was upset. I did not know if I had just discovered his deepest secret, nor what was going to happen to me. " The star reveals that shortly after, her stepfather called her and said, "One day I'll explain everything to you, but before that, don't tell anyone." Eight years after this call, Caitlyn Jenner revealed her secret to Kim Kardashian. The reality TV star says she struggled to explain her stepfather's situation to Kanye West before their marriage in 2014: "I wasn't sure Bruce was comfortable driving me. at the altar on my wedding day. He had just had the adam's apple cut so I could see something was going on. " Worried about her future husband's reaction, Kendall Jenner's sister said: "Kanye understood and already made up his mind. He's living the life he wants and Kanye said: 'If you can't be genuine nor live your life, what do you have left? "


Regarding his brother Rob Kardashian, reclusive with his sister Khloé Kardashian for several years, Kim Kardashian confides: "There is nothing mysterious about Rob. He gained weight. He felt bad to be in it. show, and that's not a problem. Did I think he smoked cannabis, drank beers, and played video games with his friends all day? Yes. "


"The makeover Kanye gave me is amazing"

After discussing her family and the jet-set scene in which she grew up, the star pregnant with her second child, confided in the image she sends to the media and her relationship with her husband: " You can't expect me to jump on a stage or start singing. That's not what I do. " She pays homage to Kanye West, who totally changed his wardrobe: "The makeover Kanye gave me is amazing."


Regarding her dress and behavior, Kim Kardashian emphasizes that she controls her image in the media: "I rarely wear underwear and it has never happened to me that we see them. I only drink. five shots of vodka every three years when I go to Vegas. "


In twenty years, the star wants to be remembered as a sex symbol but also as a businesswoman: "I think you can be both. We can have it all."


To conclude, the star declares: "I think that I am much smarter than it looks."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.