Type Here to Get Search Results !

Melania has never had plastic surgery?

 Melania has never had plastic surgery?

Melania has never had plastic surgery?


Did Melania Trump Have Cosmetic Surgery Or Not? If Donald Trump's wife has always defended herself from being passed on the operating table, a cliché dated 1997 again sows doubt.


Melania Trump has always denied having had cosmetic surgery. In an interview with GQ magazine last spring, the American First Lady made a point of clarifying things: "I haven't made any changes to my body," she said. Words which, however, hardly resist the test of the before-after. A cover of the Spanish edition of Harper's Bazaar has resurfaced on Instagram and the contrast is stark between Melania Trump's face today and the one she wore in August 1997 when this photo was posted.


The one who was still called Melania Knauss was then 27 years old. We notice notable differences at the level of his nose but also his eyes, his cheeks are also fuller. It is also difficult not to be captivated by this natural beauty and without artifice, far from the Melania Trump that we know today. This image recalls others published recently by the German magazine Bunte and on which we discovered the wife of Donald Trump at the age of 17. An unrecognizable Melania Trump!


If Melania Trump understands the questions of the press and the public, she continues to assure that she has never touched her face, or even her body: "A lot of people say that I use all the tricks for my face. But I did nothing. "Donald Trump's wife puts forward only one explanation and even poses as an opponent of cosmetic surgery:" I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body. I am against Botox®, I am against injections… I think it damages your face and your nerves. I will age elegantly, like my mother did. " We would like to believe her ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad