Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Stone, the flamboyant beauty

 Emma Stone, the flamboyant beauty

Emma Stone, the flamboyant beauty

We fell under his spell in “The color of feelings”. Emma Stone has since become the face of Revlon makeup as well. A flamboyant redhead who confides in us the secrets of her freshness.

Emma Stone, the heroine of The Color of Feelings, ignites the red carpets with her flamboyant presence. Blonde or red, the young actress has mastered the codes of beauty to perfection.


Your best beauty habit?

To sleep. Eight hours as soon as I can.


The worst ?

A bad habit that I can't seem to do without: I drink a lot of coffee and it dries out my skin. I don’t know if that’s a very scientific explanation but it’s what I think. Suddenly, I am a devourer of moisturizer.


Your secret to being in shape after a sleepless night?

If only I had one! My sleepless nights are usually due to jet lag and it literally makes me sick.


What is your favorite beauty address?

Paris! I feel such good vibes in your capital that as soon as I set foot there, I feel radiant. Paris makes me beautiful, I come there as often as possible.


Do you have a personal beauty tip?

Yes, and it might seem a little weird: every now and then I smear my face with grapeseed oil, as if it were a mask. It's supposed to be a seasoning but I find it works wonders on my skin.


What's the best beauty advice a pro has given you?

At Revlon, I was taught how to care for my brow line. Well shaved and with a clear outline. I underline them with the Color Stay Eyebrow Enhancer, a pencil that colors them, draws them, in an effect that remains natural. And it is true that they become like a frame that structures the face around the gaze. I always add the Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara which makes up and strengthens the lashes simultaneously.


The beauty routine you never deviate from?

Make-up removal and cleansing of the face. Every night without exception, even if I am tired, even if it is very late. This is essential to me.


I try to be careful what I eat but I admit, I am not very disciplined! So I run whenever I can, it's my favorite exercise.


Your bedside cream?

I'm not loyal, I love trying new things. Just as I love salon treatments.


Are you very scent? What is the scent that looks like you?

I love Gardenia from the Les Exclusives de Chanel collection. In Paris, I discovered Serge Lutens' extraordinary jewel boutique at the Palais-Royal. I loved everything, the garden and its arcades, the mystery of the place, and I fell in love with the Eau de Lutens. Since then, I've worn one or the other depending on my mood, the season, the time of day, my outfit, what I'm doing ...


What is your definition of beauty?

There are a lot of beautiful women. They are the ones who are themselves and who have confidence in themselves. Of course, you have to take care of yourself, pamper yourself to be your best, but you have to love yourself as you are.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.