Type Here to Get Search Results !

‘I had to admit my fault in the divorce with Angelina’: Brad Pitt

 ‘I had to admit my fault in the divorce with Angelina’: Brad Pitt

‘I had to admit my fault in the divorce with Angelina’: Brad Pitt

Also, he meets who would be the new partner of the famous actor: a jewelry designer.


A new chapter was written in the story between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and it is related to their separation (2016).


This time it was the actor who spoke about what happened between the two, acknowledging the part of his fault in the divorce.


After separating from Jennifer Aniston, Pitt made his relationship with Angelina Jolie official (2005). The rumor that they were together began to be heard due to their participation in the film ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith '.


In 2012, the couple announced their marriage, after seven years of relationship. Two later, in August 2014, People magazine confirmed that the wedding had taken place in France.


But what seemed like a true fairy tale turned into a nightmare for both actors.


In September 2016, Jolie filed for divorce alleging an episode of violence by Pitt with one of his 6 children and his abuse of alcoholic beverages.


‘I had to admit my fault in the divorce with Angelina’: Brad Pitt


The separation

For three years now, the separation of Pitt and Jolie has been on everyone's lips, but it has also been a difficult world to access.


Now, it was he who opened the doors of the past, remembering what he lived through and recognizing that he had difficult moments.


"I had to understand what my part of the blame was for what happened and what I could have done better, because I don't want to continue like this," Pitt said in a recent interview with the radio outlet NPR.


"The breakdown of a family is without a doubt a revelation that anyone, and I am speaking generally, needs to understand," he added.


It should be remembered that the protagonist of ‘Inglorious bastards’, ‘Fight club’ and ‘Ad Astra’, among others, had already spoken about his addiction to alcohol, which began between the 90s and 2000s.


“I attended Alcoholics Anonymous for a year after my separation. I think it became a safe place where no one was judged, "he told The New York Times.


It must be said that although the legal differences between Pitt and Jolie are increasingly closed, today, officially and according to the Spanish newspaper El País, the separation papers have not been signed.


From this relationship, 6 children remained: Maddox, Pax, Zahara (adopted), Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox (biological).



 While the actor talks openly about his life with Jolie, international media comment on who would be his new love.


This is Sat Hari Khalsa, jewelry designer and spiritual guru, with whom the actor has been photographed at various social and charity events.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.