Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle, soon a career in politics? Donald Trump’s strong opinion

Meghan Markle, soon a career in politics? Donald Trump’s strong opinion

Meghan Markle, soon a career in politics? Donald Trump’s strong opinion


On Fox News, Donald Trump said he hoped for Meghan Markle's candidacy for the presidency of the United States in 2024.


Star of the series "Suits", Duchess of Sussex… and future candidate for the American presidential election? Since her shock interview with Oprah Winfrey on March 7, Meghan Markle has been in the spotlight and each of her statements are scrutinized in the press. Some even claim that his speech would be intended to arouse the interest of the Americans and could be the preamble of a future political project. According to the "Daily Mail", the wife of Prince Harry could indeed run for the presidency of the United States in 2024 and is already in the process of "working her network" with "high-ranking Democrats" . "The networks of supporters of Tony Blair, internationalists and the Democratic Party are in turmoil and speak of the political ambitions of Meghan", affirms in particular a source to the British newspaper.


"I AM NOT FAN OF MEGHAN"

A political ambition which is currently only a rumor, and which nevertheless made Donald Trump react on Tuesday, March 16. Asked by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo, the former US president said he "hoped" for the Duchess of Sussex's candidacy for the US presidency. “I hope that will happen. If so, I think that will inspire me even more to introduce myself, "he said. He goes on to say that he is not a "fan" of Meghan Markle, especially because of the way "she talks about the royal family and the queen". “I happen to know the queen, as you know. I met him and I think he is a great person, and I'm not a fan of Meghan, "he continues.


This is not the first time that Donald Trump has taken on Meghan Markle. Last September, the politician lashed out at the 39-year-old Duchess after she urged Americans to make their voices heard in the US presidential election. "I'm not a fan of his (...) I wish Harry good luck, because he's going to need it," he said. Earlier in the year, he then gave his review on the Megxit: “It's really sad. I have a lot of respect for the Queen and I don't think she deserves this. She is an extraordinary woman who has had an exemplary reign. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.