Type Here to Get Search Results !

"I thought they would help me": Prince Harry again accuses his family of lack of empathy

 "I thought they would help me": Prince Harry again accuses his family of lack of empathy

"I thought they would help me": Prince Harry again accuses his family of lack of empathy


In a documentary series, Prince Harry, retired for more than a year from the British royal family, once again questioned the Windsor clan's lack of empathy for him or that of his wife, Meghan.


He persists and signs. In a new documentary series devoted to mental health released this Friday on Apple TV +, Prince Harry, who left the United Kingdom for more than a year, once again questions the lack of empathy of the royal family British towards him or his wife, the former American actress, Meghan Markle.


The series' release comes the day after the publication of a report that questions the "deceptive" methods of BBC journalist Martin Bashir to land a 1995 interview with Princess Diana, mother of Harry and William. The reporter apologized on Thursday.


Regarding the difficulties he and Meghan may have encountered before the birth of their son Archie, "I thought my family would help me, but all the requests, requests, signals met with complete silence or indifference," explains so Prince Harry in this documentary. The couple have already told of having suffered from psychological disorders, Meghan having even declared at Oprah Winfrey to have considered ending her life in 2019.


The Windsor clan not spared

In this series entitled "The Me You Can't See (the me that you do not see, in French), which he co-produced with Oprah Winfrey, Prince Harry says he felt ashamed to ask for helping her family "because, like many people my age, I knew she wouldn't give me what I needed."


If the Apple TV + series does not have new shocking revelations from Harry, the latter does not spare the Windsor clan, already tested by the couple's interview by Oprah Winfrey, broadcast last March on the American channel CBS.


“When I was younger, my father (Charles) used to tell William and me: It was like that for me, so it will be the same for you,” says Harry, 36, of the violence. British tabloids, fond of rumors and scandals about the royal family.


"It makes no sense," the prince lashed out over his father, with whom his relationship was fresh. “Just because you have suffered doesn't mean your children have to suffer too. It should even be the opposite. (...) Do whatever you can to turn your bad experiences into something positive. "


"Break the cycle"

According to a recent survey by the British YouGov Institute, a majority of Her Most Gracious Majesty's subjects now have an unfavorable opinion of Harry and Meghan, while Prince Charles's ratings have skyrocketed. Part of the UK press accuses the California cup of denouncing the behavior of the media, while using them to convey its messages and improve its image.


In this documentary series, the Duke of Sussex also details how his therapy, started more than four years ago, allowed him to "break the cycle" and not relive what had been suffered by his father and in particular his mother, Diana. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.