Type Here to Get Search Results !

Leonardo DiCaprio talks about how he escaped death

 Leonardo DiCaprio talks about how he escaped death

Leonardo DiCaprio talks about how he escaped death

The actor is a life and screen survivor! In an interview with the American magazine "Wired", Leonardo DiCaprio said he almost lost his life ... three times. A Golden Globe nominee for "The Revenant," the actor spoke about a shark attack, an airplane engine exploding in mid-flight and a perilous parachute jump.


In 2005, Leonardo DiCaprio worked on the set of "Blood Diamond" in South Africa and decided to explore the seabed in a cage. Attracted by the bait, a shark then partially entered the cage, which remained open. "I hid at the back, trying to flatten myself as much as possible. He was five or six arms' lengths from my head, "recalled the actor, who even kept a video of the scene.


"I THOUGHT WE DIVE TOWARDS OUR DEATH"

"There was also this flight to Russia," Leonardo Dicaprio continued with the American media. “I was in business class and an engine exploded right in front of my eyes. There I was, watching the wing, which eventually exploded too, forming a fireball. It was crazy, there was no noise, no one was saying anything, "said the actor, adding that the plane had landed in an emergency at JFK Airport in New York. “Finally, there's the parachute incident,” the actor recalled, explaining that he had a “five to ten second” free fall. "I thought I was diving to death," he said, adding that he had never parachuted again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.