Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle's father supports the British royal family after his daughter's statements

Meghan Markle's father supports the British royal family after his daughter's statements

Meghan Markle's father supports the British royal family after his daughter's statements


The Duchess of Sussex is not in contact with her father after he spoke to the tabloids before the couple's wedding


Thomas Markle, father of the Duchess of Sussex, admitted on Tuesday on the television program Good Morning Britain feeling "disappointed" after seeing the interview that his daughter gave to the American presenter Oprah Winfrey and denied that the royal family is racist.


The Duchess of Sussex is not in contact with her father after he spoke to the tabloid press ahead of the couple's wedding, held at Windsor Castle in 2018.

Meghan Markle's father supports the British royal family after his daughter's statements


“I have great respect for royals and I don't believe at all that the royal family is racist. I don't think the British are racist. I think Los Angeles is racist. California is racist, but I don't think the British are, ”insisted Thomas Markle in statements to ITV. The father also expressed his disappointment at the entire scandal and added: "I have apologized for everything that happened at least a hundred times."


“If I don't hear from them in 30 days, then I'll do another story to the press. When they decide to talk to me, I will stop talking to the press, ”added the father. “However, I love my daughter very much. If I had known that she had psychological problems, I would have supported her, "he added.


The press asks to identify the member of the royal family who, apparently, expressed concern about the skin color of the son of the Dukes of Sussex, Archie, before he was born in 2019. However, both Harry and Meghan refused to reveal who had made such comments, but Oprah clarified that they had not been Queen Elizabeth II or Prince Philip.


In the interview, the Duchess of Sussex revealed that, after her wedding in May 2018, she felt trapped in the monarchy, having restricted her movements or what she could say in public, to the point that she had suicidal thoughts. This situation led the dukes a year ago to leave the royal family to establish their residence in the United States.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.