Type Here to Get Search Results !

'My dad should be in jail': Britney Spears hearing in 5 shocking statements

 'My dad should be in jail': Britney Spears hearing in 5 shocking statements

'My dad should be in jail': Britney Spears hearing in 5 shocking statements


Heard by a judge in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 23, the American singer gave a long presentation to request the lifting of the tutelage under which she has lived for 13 years. And did not remember his attacks or the most sordid details of his daily life.


She had already pleaded her case to the court. But never so publicly. Britney Spears spoke in Los Angeles court on Wednesday, June 23, hoping to "get her life back." The singer, who has lived under a trusteeship regime led by her father Jamie since 2008, spoke at an internet hearing.


For 24 minutes, she hammered how unhappy and trapped she was. A testimony as powerful as it was unexpected that proved the fans right behind the #FreeBritney movement, which seeks to free their idol.


The one who performed "I’m a slave for you" now claims that she "is nobody's slave". And reveals to have been forced under the threat to go on tour in 2018. We understand better, now, the lifeless show that she gave in Bercy one summer evening. The singer spares no one, especially her father whom she describes as "ignorant" and whom she intends to hold accountable. She recounts, in detail, that all her actions are controlled. Even the most intimate. Extracts.

'My dad should be in jail': Britney Spears hearing in 5 shocking statements



"The only situation similar to mine has a name: sex trafficking"

“The only situation similar to mine has a name: sex trafficking. Make anyone work against their will, take away all their possessions - credit card, money, phone, passport - and put them in a house where they work with them. people who live with him. They all lived in the house with me, the nurses, 24/7 security. There was a chef who would come and cook for me on weekdays. They would watch me change clothes. the days - naked - morning, noon and evening. I had no privacy in my room ".


"I lied and said to the whole world, 'I'm fine and I'm happy'"

"I'm telling you all this two years later, after lying and telling the whole world, 'I'm fine and I'm happy.' It's a lie. I thought maybe if I said it enough, it would make me happy. Because I was in denial. I was in shock. I'm traumatized. You know, you are faking it. until you succeed. But now I'm telling the truth, okay? I'm not happy. I can't sleep. I'm so angry, it's crazy. And I'm depressed. I'm all crying. days".


"My father should be in jail"

"Madam judge, my father and all those who are involved in this supervision and my management, who played a huge role in punishing me when I said no ... Madam, they should be in prison (...). would really like to file a complaint against my family, to be totally honest with you. I would also like to be able to share my story with the world and tell what they did to me, instead of everything being a well kept secret of theirs. advantage".


"I want to get my life back"

"I'm not lying. I just want my life back. It's been 13 years and that's enough. It's been a long time since I owned my money. It's my wish and my dream that this all happened. quit without going through a psychological evaluation test (...). From now on, I don't want to meet or see anyone anymore. I have met enough people against my will. I have had enough. Everything what I want is to own my money, for all this to stop and for my boyfriend to be able to drive me in his fucking car (...). If I am here, it is above all because I want put an end to this guardianship measure without being evaluated (...). I should not be in guardianship if I can work, earn money and pay other people. It makes no sense. Laws must switch".


"This so-called team doesn't want me to remove my IUD"

"I would like to move forward little by little and have what we all want. I want to be able to get married and have a baby. I have been told that I cannot do it while being under guardianship. I have an IUD for not to get pregnant. I wanted to remove it to try to have another child. But this so called team will not let me go to the doctor to remove it because they don't want me other children. So this guardianship does me much more harm than good (...). I deserve to have a life. I have worked all my life (...). I feel attacked, harassed , abandoned and alone. And I'm tired of feeling alone. I deserve to have the same rights as everyone else, having a child, a family, all of that and more. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.