Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are divorcing

 Why Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are divorcing

Why Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are divorcing


On May 19, Brian Austin Green made the news official in his podcast. He and Megan Fox were separated and were going to divorce after 10 years of marriage. A difficult separation on which he returned in a new episode of "With Brian Austin Green". The former actor of "Beverly Hills" explains in particular the awareness of his wife at the end of the year 2019 when she returned from a shooting abroad: "She said to me:" You know , I realized while I was abroad and working alone that I felt more like myself. 


I prefer myself the way I am during this experience and I think maybe this is something I should try. "While this confession that she was happier without shocked Brian Austin Green, he didn't hold a grudge:" I couldn't blame him. I wasn't mad at her because she didn't choose to feel that way. It wasn't a choice, that's how she really felt. "


After a few weeks of reflection, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green therefore made the necessary decision: “We talked about it a little more and then we said to ourselves that we had to separate ... and that's what. that we did. The actor has moved out of the family home and you know the rest.


Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are the parents of 3 boys: Bodhi, 7, Noah, 6, and Journey, 3. After meeting in 2004, they were married in 2010 and almost divorced for the first time in 2015. It will finally be for the year 2020.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.