Type Here to Get Search Results !

ANGELINA JOLIE EXPLAINS WHY HE CARRIES SO WELL THE ISSUE OF AGING

 ANGELINA JOLIE EXPLAINS WHY HE CARRIES SO WELL THE ISSUE OF AGING

ANGELINA JOLIE EXPLAINS WHY HE CARRIES SO WELL THE ISSUE OF AGING

And it explains what Brad Pitt has had to do with the choice of his new home


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been in court for five years fighting for the custody of their children. At the moment they live with her who wants it to continue like this. Something that her ex disagrees with. Despite the difference of opinions of her, the truth is that she has chosen her house in Los Angeles, "just five minutes from her father."


The actress has opened the doors of her mansion to the British edition of Vogue, also of her current state. When asked if she is happy herself now, she doubts, "I don't know." She acknowledges that she is still reeling from everything that has happened in recent times.


“The last few years have been pretty tough. I have been concentrating on healing our family. It is recovering little by little, like the ice melting and the blood returning to my body, ”she explains in the publication.


She has also spoken of the pandemic that she faced with a very special state. "We entered the pandemic after leaving the hospital with Zahara, and we were so happy that she was well that we began the confinement in a different mental state," he says.


Over time

The truth is that she is focused on her children. Time passes, but far from worrying her, she makes him happy. “I like to get older. I feel much more comfortable at forty than when I was younger. Maybe because my mother didn't live long, so in my case, growing old feels like a victory rather than a sadness. I like. I am looking forward to fifty ”, she reflects on a subject that brings more than one head. It is clear that she, the aging thing, takes it to a thousand wonders.

She, although she is still a young woman, no matter how much her children treat her as if she were not. “There was a day when I was an action star and now my kids tell me to get off the swing because I can get hurt,” she confesses.


And that we will see her soon turned into a Marvel superhero in the movie Eternals. “Running in a gold jumpsuit was not how I imagined my forties. But I think she's pretty crazy, ”she admits.


And meanwhile, she continues to focus on her work as a UN ambassador. Spirituality continues to have a strong presence in her life, and in that of her children. “At their young age, they know that what really matters is feeling safe, loved and stable. Do not see your loved ones injured. Knowing the truth, knowing your own minds and not living a lie, ”she explains.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.