Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie: "I don't really have any friends"

 Angelina Jolie: "I don't really have any friends"

Angelina Jolie: "I don't really have any friends"


While she seems to have it all - love, money, fame, Angelina Jolie says she doesn't really have any friends to talk to! But apparently she has no problem with that! At first glance, Angelina Jolie is a fulfilled woman with a busy life. International and powerful star, fortunate up to the neck, companion of the attractive Brad Pitt and mother of six wonderful children, the actress has a dream life and she knows it! Yet it seems that there are still some flaws in the existence of Angelina Jolie. And considerable loopholes since apparently the star doesn't really have any friends. Currently in Pakistan as a UN Ambassador, Salt's interpreter observes, listens and advises.


However, she says that if she didn't have her family, she would simply have no one to tell about her adventures at the end of the world. "I talk to my family, to Brad, and he wants to know as much as possible about it. these problems and every single trip I take, Angelina Jolie tells CNN. And he's been here before too. He was with me after the 2005 earthquake. I don't have a lot of friends to talk to. is really the only person I talk to, the star continues. But I also talk to my kids. I think it helps them to be better people and to understand a little more about the world. "Maybe it could. she propose to Jennifer Aniston to be her friend!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.