Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie, "a role model for all"

 Angelina Jolie, "a role model for all"

Angelina Jolie, "a role model for all"

The statements of the American actress, who announced having had recourse to a double mastectomy to prevent a risk of cancer, did not leave Internet users indifferent. Between messages of support and thanks, comments are multiplying on the social network.


“I admired her already, but now I also have immense respect for her. What an incredible woman! It is a model for all, wrote @souveer Tuesday morning on Twitter. This kind of comment is not isolated: the news has upset some Internet users, who do not recover from the column that Angelina Jolie published in the New York Times.


It must be said that the words of the actress are particularly striking. She mentions her mother, who died at the age of 56 from breast cancer and was unable to meet all of her grandchildren before her death. The text is sober, but touching. Angelina Jolie even describes the operations she underwent, the details of which may disturb sensitive souls. “Two weeks later, I had major surgery, during which the breast tissue is removed and the temporary loads are put in place. The operation may take eight hours. You wake up with drainage tubes and breast extensors. ”


Many tweeters praise the 37-year-old:


("I cried when I read Angelina Jolie's letter. I didn't think I could love her yet, but she never ceases to amaze me.")



("Wow! Angelina Jolie is someone I have always admired. For everything she does. I sincerely hope she stays healthy for a very long time.")


It seems that the star's decision to Mr. and Mrs. Smith echoes the daily lives of many commentators, who do not hesitate to speak from their own experience. This is what Brad Pitt's companion wanted when she described her ordeal: “I choose not to keep my story private because there are many women who do not know that they potentially live in the city. shadow of cancer, ”she wrote.



“Well done to #Angelinajolie! My aunt had also decided to have a double mastectomy to prevent cancer. ”



Other Internet users have shown much less tact vis-à-vis the ordeal that the American is going through. While some believe that the actress has no breasts at all (despite having had breast implants), others criticize her for having had an operation when she was not yet. sick.



“I have a brain, so I can get brain cancer. So I'm going to have my brain removed surgically. The stupid logic of Angelina Jolie. "



"This affair with Angelina Jolie is a hoax, isn't it?" Can't she be so dumb? ”


But the majority of tweets still show great empathy. There are also more "tweets" attacking remarks against the actress's decision than tweets that really attack her decision.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.