Type Here to Get Search Results !

ANGELINA JOLIE SAYS BEING SINGLE "FOR A LONG TIME NOW"

 ANGELINA JOLIE SAYS BEING SINGLE "FOR A LONG TIME NOW"

ANGELINA JOLIE SAYS BEING SINGLE "FOR A LONG TIME NOW"


Guest of the "Daily Pop" show on the American site E !, Angelina Jolie has made rare confidences about her personal life, and the way in which she juggles between the education of her six children and her professional activity.


Angelina Jolie, who is in the cast of Those Who Wish Me Dead on the HBO Max streaming platform, says she is delighted to be able to count on her children. Who never cease to amaze him by their behavior at home. “I have six very resourceful children. Of course, we get up in the morning, and we tell ourselves that we should do everything to make sure they are okay. But honestly, in the last few years that has changed and they are the ones who think 'we have to make sure mom is okay,' she says on Daily Pop.


The actress explains that her little group evolves like a "team", and that she considers herself lucky to have such "cool" children. "I'm always the one to worry about, but I don't worry about them. They are cool, ”she says. Separated from Brad Pitt since September 2016 after a relationship of almost 12 years - including 2 years of marriage - Angelina Jolie has spoken about her love life. An extremely rare fact. And according to the actress, she is still in the healing phase after several difficult years.



"I have a very long list of requirements," she blurted out of her romantic relationships. “I've been single for a long time now,” she continues.


Last February, Angelina Jolie admitted to having lived through difficult years after her separation from Brad Pitt. But the 45-year-old actress now admits to having "never felt so good" as in her 40s. “I feel like I'm going to find my rhythm in my 50s. The other day we were trampolining with the kids, and they would tell me to be careful lest I get hurt. And I was like, 'My god, isn't that fun? It wasn't that long ago that I was an action movie star, and now my kids ask me to get off the trampoline because I might hurt myself, "she laughs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.