Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie wants to speak French

 Angelina Jolie wants to speak French

Angelina Jolie wants to speak French


Angelina Jolie's six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne can all speak French. The actress wishes she could chat with them, and that's why she decided to take lessons.



She says: “I think I should learn French and be a better cook, the basics of life. "

 

She added: “I've studied French every now and then throughout my life, and I thought, my kids can speak it, and it's embarrassing that I can't do it as well as them, so now… "

 

Note that Jolie's mother, Marcheline Bertrand, had Franco-Canadian ancestors, and the star says she is now more determined than ever to learn this language.

 

Although it’s not easy for her, she makes it a priority and is optimistic that she will get there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.