Type Here to Get Search Results !

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret

It does not always deliver the expected results.


A few years ago, Botox was the fashionable treatment among celebrities. Botulinum toxin promised to tighten wrinkles, keeping the face free of expression marks. Actually, what this substance does is act on the nerves, generating muscle paralysis that can temporarily reduce wrinkles. The effect lasts about 6 months, so it is necessary to continue injecting this toxin to keep the skin taut. A single injection may not generate great changes, but as the treatment is repeated, the face gives it away. Several celebrities have fallen into the trap of abusing Botox, showing not very positive results. These are some of the celebrities who used it and have expressed regret.


 Nicole Kidman

The actress regretted the Botox injections and was very open about it. In a 2013 interview with the newspaper La Reppublica she humorously declared: "I can finally move my face again!"

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


On another occasion she acknowledged: “The Botox thing was a mistake, the result of pressure and the desire to look better, something that happens to many actresses in Hollywood. I can say that I have not used it again and that what you see now is the result of a healthy life, getting away from tobacco smoke and sleeping every hour I can. No surgery ”.


Jamie Lee Curtis

 The "screaming queen" does not regret the poor results, but instead claims that she did not feel that this or any other treatment worked.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


Speaking to The Telegraph, she said: “I have done everything to myself. I had a little plastic surgery. I did a little lipo. I put on some Botox. And you know what? None of that worked. Any".


Christie Brinkley

The former model always draws attention because of how young she looks today, 67 years old. In part, it is thanks to the aesthetic treatments that she has had and how she has learned to use them to her advantage.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


Interviewed by New Beauty, she explained: “The first time I put Botox on, it didn't go well for me. In fact, I started to feel a bit depressed. My face was expressionless. I will never apply it to my forehead again ”. Instead, she has said that she has put Botox back on, but on her neck.



Simon Cowell

Between one photo and another, 15 years have passed, but also several Botox injections. Experts consulted by Daily Mail pointed out that the famous jury has been left with droopy eyelids, a product of the loss of volume on the forehead, which gives it a sad look.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


In this regard, and after having abandoned this type of anti-aging treatment, Cowell has declared: “Fortunately I think I look better now. I probably applied too much Botox a few years ago, because everyone on TV did it. Now I get facials, but nothing too fancy. I have a girl who comes in and gives me a great facial massage that is very relaxing. I also once had a facial with a sheep's placenta ”.



Gwyneth paltrow

Although today she is an expert in healthy living and natural anti-aging treatments, when she reached 40, she experienced a crisis that made her resort to fillers and injections of botulinum toxin, as she herself has confessed.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret



But the result was not what was expected. In a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar, she confessed that her forehead was completely stiff and that it did not appear to be her. “I've tried everything… I'll try everything. Except for Botox, which I won't use again because it makes me look weird. "


Courtney cox

The changes in her face have been talking about for a long time. And she herself has addressed the issue of her, noting that her weight of staying young in Hollywood led her to make decisions that she regrets.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


After abusing Botox and facial fillers, she revealed to People: “You have to accept aging and it cost me. I tried to keep up with the passage of time but it didn't. I didn't realize it until one day I kind of stepped back and thought, 'Shit. I don't look like myself '”.


Jane seymour

The remembered "Dr. Quinn" looks very natural at her age. In a 2019 television interview she admitted to having injected Botox, but the result of it made her desist from this treatment instantly.

Famous with Botox: Cases of personalities who still regret and regret


“I tried Botox once and it felt like a unicorn. My eyebrows were so high that I didn't look normal. I'm an actress, so it's important to me that the muscles can move, so the fillers were a terrible mistake. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.