Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence in crisis: «My life is ruined. They look at me differently "

 Jennifer Lawrence in crisis: «My life is ruined. They look at me differently "

Jennifer Lawrence in crisis: «My life is ruined. They look at me differently "


I'm allergic to the way people look at you when they think you're famous and therefore different from how you were before your success: Jennifer Lawrence doesn't seem to love popularity too much. her mother's house so that people don't see her every time she comes into her house) and star of "The Hunger Games".



The actress has in fact already confessed that her success has robbed her of her freedom and she can no longer live as before her: «My private life is ruined, I had to create a new one and get used to it. It is difficult, it will take time. But I'm sure I will succeed. I just miss my old life a part of me can't get used to the way people look at me and that makes me sad. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad