Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet put her Oscar away in her bathroom

 Kate Winslet put her Oscar away in her bathroom

Kate Winslet put her Oscar away in her bathroom


Winning the Oscar is like a consecration in the life of a film artist. But once the statuette is in your pocket, a big question remains: what to do with it? While some actors admit to erecting it like a trophy on the fireplace, others prefer to hide it or give it a second breath.


So when Kate Winslet is asked what she did with her 2008 Oscar for her role in "The Reader," the British actress admits not giving in to the temptation to sanctify her jewel. She claims to keep it between shower gels and shampoos, in her bathroom. The reason is quite simple: to satisfy the curiosity of its guests! “They can sneak it up and put it down then.


Because everyone wants to touch it, everyone wants to hold it, and each time I am told: Oh my god! And: Is it heavy? So I thought to myself that if I put it there, people would stop asking me where my Oscar is… ”Kate Winslet told British television GMTV.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.