Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson won't return to Marvel after Black Widow

 Scarlett Johansson won't return to Marvel after Black Widow


Scarlett Johansson won't return to Marvel after Black Widow


Scarlett Johansson has become one of Hollywood’s most beloved actresses, having been a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for over a decade. After integrating various projects, it's his turn to star in his first film: Black Widow, which will be released in theaters and Disney + on July 9. There's been a lot of talk about the actress's future within the franchise and now we know that will finally be the last thing I do as a superhero.


“In Marvel Studios' spy thriller 'Black Widow,' Natasha Romanoff faces the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy linked to her past emerges. Hunted by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must face her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in its wake long before she becomes an avenger. Says the official summary of the film.


The rumor of his farewell grew as he referred to the tape he was going to broadcast and said, “I'll never be ready not to be a part of this. They will always be part of the family. I'll never feel ready not to participate because I hate feeling like I miss things with them. ". For the avoidance of doubt, he appeared on ABC's Hello America show Monday morning and condemned what will happen to him in the MCU.

Scarlett Johansson won't return to Marvel after Black Widow


“I think it's bittersweet. I have spent an incredible decade working with my Marvel family. I'm going to miss not seeing them every 18 months or two years, like those kind of milestones that I always look forward to. "He commented. After the first sensations he continued, “But I'm very proud of this movie and I think it's great to have a good grade. This movie is so different from any other Marvel movie we've made so far, so yeah ... like I said, it's bittersweet. ".


Finally, he left a tip for fans for spoilers: “I'm like 'You really don't want to know.' There are so few surprises these days, you just have to be patient and sit back and watch the movie and enjoy the ride. And this movie is really full of a lot of surprises. ". The actress will have time to rest and undertake other projects, but perhaps in the future rumors of a comeback will reappear, as happened with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad