Type Here to Get Search Results !

The surprise baby: Amber Heard announces her unexpected motherhood with a photo

 The surprise baby: Amber Heard announces her unexpected motherhood with a photo

The surprise baby: Amber Heard announces her unexpected motherhood with a photo


Separated from Johnny Depp for five years, the 35-year-old actress revealed on her Instagram account on Thursday July 1 that she had welcomed a little girl.


Amber Heard proclaims it loud and clear: she now intends to make a clean sweep of the past. Five years after her stormy separation from Johnny Depp - and the drifts of a fierce legal battle - the actress revealed on her Instagram account, Thursday, July 1, that she had welcomed a little girl, named Oonagh Paige. “I am so excited to share this news with you, enthusiastically Amber Heard on the social network. Four years ago, I decided I wanted to have a child. I wanted to do it on my own terms. ” Before adding: "I now understand how essential it is for us, as women, to think about one of the most fundamental parts of our destinies in this way".


"The first day of the rest of my life"

The Aquaman actress thus advocated a speech to break free from the codes of society. “I hope we can normalize not wanting a wedding ring, and still having a baby,” she wrote. Part of me tells me that my private life is nobody's business. But I also understand that the nature of my job requires me to take control of my story. ”


The 35-year-old actress revealed that her daughter was born on April 8, 2021. "She's the first day of the rest of my life," she concluded. A post "liked" by more than 330,000 people, including Eva Longoria. “Congratulations, this is absolutely the best thing in life,” said Andie MacDowell. The site Page Six also revealed that Amber Heard had appealed to a surrogate mother, because she could not have children. The identity of the father has not been revealed.


Sole legal guardian

"Oonagh is absolutely gorgeous, and Amber absolutely adores her," a source close to the actress told the magazine. She always knew she wanted to be a mother, and it's her biggest dream come true. " In a relationship with the filmmaker Bianca Butti since January 2020, Amber Heard would nevertheless have decided to have a child alone, and would be "proud" to be the only legal guardian of the little girl.


This birth is all the more symbolic as Amber Heard gave her daughter the first name of her mother Paige Parsons, who died in May 2020. “I feel very lucky to have been her daughter, and to have had as a gift the light with which it radiated everyone, and this, for thirty-four years. " An example that the 30-something now intends to follow with her daughter Oonagh Paige.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad