Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber reveals why he preferred to marry Hailey Baldwin than Selena Gomez

 Justin Bieber reveals why he preferred to marry Hailey Baldwin than Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber reveals why he preferred to marry Hailey Baldwin than Selena Gomez


A few weeks ago the 'Yummy' singer gave Zane Lowe one of the most intimate and controversial interviews of his life, where he made big confessions about his love past, such as that Justin Bieber was unfaithful to Hailey Baldwin and Selena Gomez.


'Because she (Hailey) loved me, seeing me with other people hurt a lot and, with that said, she did things that hurt me too. And it was too much pain: I had hurt her, and she hurt me, '' the 25-year-old interpreter recalled, in addition to explaining that in her previous relationship (with Selena Gomez) it was also difficult for him to be faithful.


'Before all that, in my previous relationship, she would disappear and do crazy things and behave like a savage; she wasn't thinking of anyone but me, 'he admitted in the same conversation. And, precisely because of these strong confessions, Hailey Baldwin wants Selena Gomez to forgive Justin Bieber for the damage he did in the past, because the model is convinced that her husband is sorry for the mistakes he made and that, in addition, he is has become a better person.


But this controversial interview of Justin for Apple music also allowed the Canadian singer to answer a question that many people had asked ...



Why did Justin Bieber prefer Hailey over Selena Gomez?

The interviewer wanted Bieber to explain why he chose Hailey as his wife and how it was that only she would be the ideal woman for him, despite the fact that he had a famous on and off relationship with Selena Gomez for almost 10 years.


The singer could not be faithful to Selena and assures that he explained to Hailey that he could not be faithful to her either, but Justin regretted saying that weeks later, when he saw the model carrying a baby and looking at him tenderly.


'I want the mother of my children to look at our baby that way ... I want that and I knew she could give it to me. A couple of months later I asked him and after dating for a few months we got married ... ', said Justin Bieber.


So it seems that Hailey's maternal instinct was what made Justin want to marry her and start a family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad