Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amber Heard: "I didn't marry Johnny Depp for money, I had never seen his movies"

 Amber Heard: "I didn't marry Johnny Depp for money, I had never seen his movies"

Amber Heard: "I didn't marry Johnny Depp for money, I had never seen his movies"


The legal battle between the actor and his ex-wife continues.


There is open war between Johnny Depp and his ex-wife Amber Heard. In these days the Hollywood star is facing the hearings related to the trial against the British tabloid The Sun which in 2018 called him a "wife beater". The newspaper's lawyers called the plaintiff's former partner to testify, who revealed other alleged details relating to their relationship.


In his deposition, the actor reconstructed the relationship with his ex, explaining that, according to him, she would marry him just to win money and fame: "She was beautiful, she seemed incredibly interested in me and my work and I fell for it. - said Depp - He won me over with what I thought was love. It took me some time to understand that she had a plan, she wanted to marry me to advance my career and benefit from my money, and she knew how. "


Amber's response was not long in coming: "As for what Johnny called my 'agenda' to get him to marry me to make a career, it's false - she said - I have always been financially independent for as long as we were together and all the proceeds from the divorce settlement were donated to charity. Indeed, my desire to remain financially independent was one of the reasons for the conflict during our relationship ”.

Amber Heard: "I didn't marry Johnny Depp for money, I had never seen his movies"


"It is not true - she added - that at the beginning of our relationship I told him that I admired his films of him. I told him right away that I had never seen them and we also joked about it. "Depp accused the actress of abusing alcohol and drugs during their story but she denied everything:" Of course I drank more than him in the short periods when he was sober - she said - If he was sober I thought it respectful to ask him if he agreed with the fact that I drank wine in front of him. my relationship I could count on my fingertips the times I tried to use marijuana. I don't like it, I don't like losing control. I never used cocaine while I was with Johnny. "The legal battle between the two, in short, it seems to be very far from the conclusion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.