Type Here to Get Search Results !

Cameron Diaz: why she chose to stay away from the studios

 Cameron Diaz: why she chose to stay away from the studios

Cameron Diaz: why she chose to stay away from the studios


In an interview with comedian Kevin Hart, Cameron Diaz explains why she ended her acting career.


In 2018, Cameron Diaz put an end to his career, four years after his last film, "Annie". A premature retirement but she does not regret, according to her latest confidences on the "Hart to Heart" talk show, Thursday August 12. Facing comedian Kevin Hart, the "Bad Teacher" blonde opens up about her new life away from the red carpets and closer to her family.


At 48, the star finally feels “whole”. Tired of having to delegate parts of her life to other people, unable to manage her busy schedule, she can finally take care of her own well-being. “When you're doing something at a very high level for a long time, other parts of you have to kind of be 'passed on to other people',” she explains. At 40, Cameron Diaz suddenly realizes that his own life escapes him: "There were so many parts of my life that I did not take care of, that I could not manage", continues the actress, who does not however not regret having devoted many years to his film career. “It's fun to do, I love it. I love playing. ", Concedes the one who aspires today to a simpler life. “I really wanted to be able to manage my life. "


HIS FAMILY GOES FIRST

Cameron Diaz can therefore finally devote himself to his family: her husband Benji Madden and her daughter Raddix, born in 2020. "It is the most fulfilling thing that I have ever done in my life", declares the heroine of " Charlie's Angels ”, who does not regret his choice to stop filming. “To have a family, to be married and a family. It is simply the best thing there is. »His number 1 priority? Her daughter, for whom she spends a lot of energy. It would be too much to devote to a movie, as she said on the "Quarantined with Bruce" show last spring: "Would I ever do a movie again?" I'm not trying to do it ... but would I? I do not know. I've no idea. You maybe never say never but I can't imagine myself as the mother of a one year old and being on the set of a movie 14 or 16 hours a day, far from my daughter . "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.