Type Here to Get Search Results !

Charles Manson sends a letter to Marilyn Manson from jail

 Charles Manson sends a letter to Marilyn Manson from jail

Charles Manson sends a letter to Marilyn Manson from jail

The letter, long and very abstract, has a threatening tone


Serial killer Charles Manson, infamous in the 1960s for the murder of actress Sharon Tate, has sent a letter to singer Marilyn Manson from prison.


The flamboyant rocker, whose real name is Brian Warner, borrowed the second part of his stage name from the killer's last name and the first from the actress Marilyn Monroe. Several Manson bandmates like Twiggy Ramirez, Ginger Fish, and Madonna Wayne Gacy, proceeded similarly with their names.


According to various media in their digital editions, the letter, which was leaked on the internet through Loudwire, is as extensive as it is abstract and has parts of a rather threatening tone.


The content of the letter

The letter reads like this: “For Marilyn Manson, it has taken me a long time to get to where I could touch M. Manson. Now I have a card to play - you can look inside me to nonprofit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he deserves from Water, Trees, Water, and you. Or I'll pay Manson for what you think he doesn't deserve - the music that has turned Manson into the Devil Abraxas, and I'm SURE you'll want some of what I have in store for you. It is very far from equilibrium »


And he continues: «Above good and evil, right and wrong. What you don't do is what I will do - what you did singing solo, and let it play and say how you saved me from taking too many steps - I don't need it, it's not a need or a wish. Ghost dancers kill together and you're in my grave Sunstroker Corona-crowns-coronae - have you seen me underneath, all over me? They are two trucks overturned doing the same as CMF 000007. Charles Manson ».


Charles Manson was convicted as the perpetrator of a series of terrible murders in Los Angeles in 1969, including that of actress Sharon Tate, who was pregnant. He is currently serving a sentence in the California State Prison, Corcoran.


For his part, Marilyn Manson, who has not commented on the matter, is on the promotional tour of her eighth studio album, "Born Villain", which was released in May this year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.