Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence wedding: the actress said yes to Cooke Maroney

 Jennifer Lawrence wedding: the actress said yes to Cooke Maroney

Jennifer Lawrence wedding: the actress said yes to Cooke Maroney


The wedding of the Hollywood actress and her companion took place this Saturday, October 19 in Rhode Island. The festivities lasted all weekend. Many celebrities were in attendance.


At 29, Jennifer Lawrence, is now a married woman. Eight months after her engagement to art dealer Cooke Maroney, the actress revealed by the Hunger Games saga has formalized their union.


This Saturday, October 19, the ceremony was held in the sumptuous Belcourt mansion in Newport, an estate designed by Richard Morris Hunt in 1894 based on Louis XIII's hunting lodge in Versailles. Among the 150 guests, prestigious names including Emma Stone, Kris Jenner and Ashley Olsen, friends of the bride and groom.


Burgers and fries on the menu!

In the evening, burgers and fries from a local food truck reserved for the occasion were served at the large table, says People. Asked by the magazine, the restaurateur of the food truck Baddest Burg, said he did not know until the last moment who he was going to serve.


“I just knew I was going to a specific address in Rhode Island. When I got to the scene, there was a road with paparazzi on all sides, and that's where I started to understand ( …) The people were very nice, ”explains Kevin Tortorella.


Although no photo of the young woman in her wedding dress has yet been revealed, the latter had explained in the podcast NAKED with Catt Sadler to feel serene about the preparation of her wedding. "I wasn't neurotic about it. I'm too lazy to be neurotic! I saw a dress that I liked, I said, 'This is the dress'. I saw a place , I said: 'Cool, we have the place' ".



"I had just met Cooke and wanted to marry him"

Cooke Maroney, art dealer and director of the Gladstone Gallery in New York, captured the heart of Jennifer Lawrence in the spring of 2018. The young lovers then got engaged in February 2019 and threw a party to formalize their engagement at Brooklyn's River Café. on May 11 in New York.



In the June 2019 NAKED with Catt Sadler podcast, the Oscar-winning actress spoke about meeting her husband and her feelings: "I had just met Cooke and wanted to marry him. We wanted to get married, we wanted to get married, we wanted to get married. fully commit. He's my best friend, so I want to legally bind myself to him forever. "


I am very honored to become a Maroney.


"She's the best person I know, so I'm very honored to become a Maroney," she said about her marriage at the time. Congratulations to them!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad