Type Here to Get Search Results !

Keanu Reeves (John Wick) has a Brazilian lookalike and the resemblance is shocking

Keanu Reeves (John Wick) has a Brazilian lookalike and the resemblance is shocking

Keanu Reeves (John Wick) has a Brazilian lookalike and the resemblance is shocking


Unbelievable ! We found the Keanu Reeves lookalike and you'll be shocked at how similar they are.


You may not know it, but Keanu Reeves was one of the most tweeted stars of 2019. And for good reason, his kindness and simplicity make him one of the most popular actors in Hollywood. Internet users are also numerous to praise his qualities, as much as his talent. Very discreet about his private life, the actor is currently the center of attention. The reason ? He has an incredible double! A certain Marco Jeeves (not his real name, editor's note) who looks like him like two drops of water. With his brown hair, full beard and dark eyes, the Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro amazes everyone. Interviewed by GQ magazine, he gave himself up on this subject: "After watching the movie Point Break, one of my high school friends told me that there was an actor who looked like me in it and me. recommended watching it. That's when my admiration for Keanu started. "



In this interview, Marco Jeeves revealed that this impressive physical similarity benefits him in love: "Yes, I'm single and looking like Keanu Reeves has helped me a lot. Some women compliment me in the comments of my photos on Instagram. But I'm still respectful, and I'm not using this to take advantage of the situation, or my followers. " The 49-year-old also clarified that he was an aspiring actor: "Thanks to the visibility offered by social networks, I can finally fulfill one of my greatest professional desires, which is to be an actor. J I have been invited to a project before. I want to thank my followers who are very caring and supportive of me. Without them, this special moment that I am living would never have existed. " Adorable! And for always more news, discover the tender secrets of Cillian Murphy and Jamie Dornan on their bromance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.