Type Here to Get Search Results !

Khloé Kardashian confirms which cosmetic surgery has been performed on her face

 Khloé Kardashian confirms which cosmetic surgery has been performed on her face

Khloé Kardashian confirms which cosmetic surgery has been performed on her face


Khloé Kardashian has addressed this weekend the rumors about the evident physical metamorphosis of her since the reality Keeping Up With the Kardashians (KUWTK) began to the present. Kim Kardashian's sister has confirmed during the second part of the family reunion on the occasion of the end of the reality show, which aired on Sunday, June 20, that she underwent a rhinoplasty.



"Everybody says 'Oh my God, she's had her third face transplant,' but I've only had my nose done." The founder of the Good American company thus broke her silence on an issue that has made rivers of electronic ink flow, but which, as she told Andy Cohen, the show's host, on Sunday, “no one has ever asked me. You are the first person in an interview to ask me about my nose. Of course I have used injectable cosmetics, not really Botox. I have responded very badly to Botox on a few occasions ”.

Khloé Kardashian confirms which cosmetic surgery has been performed on her face


Cohen also asked Khloé if she felt more or less insecure of herself since KUWTK premiered in 2007. “When she started the show, she was very confident, very confident. Then for the first two seasons, I became insecure due to public opinions about me. Then I had, I think, a good streak of being safe, and then I think recently I've become insecure again. So I guess she just goes, you know, up and down. "


On those who believe that Khloé is the black sheep of the family for being the least similar among the sisters and being branded by some as the least attractive, she has said that her sisters Kim and Kourtney received preferential treatment for years for the physical aspect of her. They received “coat racks and clothes racks” at photo shoots because of their appearance, “it was never a question,” she stated, “it was a fact. And it was also very cheeky. "


Her vindication against the paparazzi

Although she knows that her family has not treated him differently due to her appearance, she has said that due to the struggle that she has suffered, she is convinced to promote the inclusion of plus sizes in her clothing line .


This is a topic that Khloé has opened up about in the past. “As someone who has struggled with body image all their life, when someone takes a photo of you that is not flattering in bad lighting or does not capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get to this point you should have all the right to ask that it not be shared, regardless of who you are ”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.