Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lena Dunham talks about the "awkward" kiss photo with Brad Pitt

 Lena Dunham talks about the "awkward" kiss photo with Brad Pitt

Lena Dunham talks about the "awkward" kiss photo with Brad Pitt


Lena Dunham is setting the record straight in the infamous photo of the awkward kiss with Brad Pitt.



The Girls alum made headlines in July 2019 when she was photographed sharing a hug with her co-star Pitt at the premiere of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in London. When the photo appeared online, she was deemed "awkward," but Dunham tells a different story.



While on Watch What Happens Live Monday night, Dunham cleared up speculation about the photo and her friendship with the actor during a "Spit on Pitt" game.


When she was talking about working with Pitt on Once Upon a Time, Dunham told host Andy Cohen, "Well, I actually had the pleasure of meeting him a bit earlier, so I wasn't totally blind.


But when I showed up for set, I didn't have a major megastar part, I was in a big girl ensemble, so I wasn't expecting ... I was expecting, you know, a friendly hello from Brad. And I think what happened was the best thing that ever happened to me. "



"He was doing a scene where he was parking a car and he was supposed to get out and look around and he looked around and he saw me on the edge of the frame and he came over and picked me up and spun me around," Dunham recalled. "And it was like ... it was like in one of those movies where the nerd shows up at the prom and the sexiest boy in school says, 'Would you like to dance?'"


"He's a really kind person who can read the room," shared Dunham. "And I was super nervous because he was around so many idols of mine and he made me feel really good."



Dunham went on to tell Cohen that she wanted to clarify something about Pitt ... that picture from the red carpet.


Lena Dunham talks about the "awkward" kiss photo with Brad Pitt


"I don't know if you remember that an awkward photo was taken of the two of us," the actress noted. "Well the way the internet read it was that he had somehow physically approached him causing him great stress ... he would never force a kiss on Brad Pitt.


I respect him too much as an artist and friend. Later that night because I knew he was feeling nervous, he took me into a room and we secretly had pizza and I told him I liked his ring and he gave it to me. "



Dunham added: "And he used it and every time he used it, something amazing happens."


During her virtual appearance on WWHL, along with singer Dua Lipa, Dunham also spoke about her recent UK cosmopolitan interview, in which she revealed that she was briefly engaged. When asked if she kept the engagement ring, she Dunham said it was "made of rope", so she "disintegrated".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.