Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scientology: Don't tell Nicole Kidman about Tom Cruise anymore

Scientology: Don't tell Nicole Kidman about Tom Cruise anymore

Scientology: Don't tell Nicole Kidman about Tom Cruise anymore


Nicole Kidman has been clear: she no longer wants to answer questions about her ex-husband, Scientologist Tom Cruise.


She has turned the page. And for good reason, Nicole Kidman divorced Tom Cruise in 2001. But since then, many media have never stopped asking him questions about her famous ex-husband, a very powerful member of Scientology. An Australian journalist with the title "The Observer" dabbled in it for the release of his new film "Boy Erased". Asked about the parallel between her role as a pastor's wife and that of Tom Cruise's wife, she refused to answer. 


"I've gotten to a point where I can say I won't talk about my ex again. It's good that I can say that. " The cause ? Her new husband, country singer Keith Urban. "I've always been cautious about talking about my marriage to Tom Cruise at the age of 22 because I'm now married to the man of my life, and that's a disrespect. "


But Nicole Kidman doesn't want to rub shoulders with Scientology either. Yet last month, she spoke of her adopted children with Tom Cruise, whom she no longer sees, who refuse to see their mother as she has turned her back on Scientology. In 'Who' magazine, she says: "I know 150% that I would give my life for my children because that is my goal. They are adults. They are able to make their own decisions. They made the choice to be Scientologists, and as a mother, it is my obligation to love them. "

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman met on the set of "Days of Thunder" in 1989. They married the following year. They adopt Isabella, born in 1992, then Connor, born in 1995.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.