Type Here to Get Search Results !

Taylor Swift will always be friends with Taylor Lautner

Taylor Swift will always be friends with Taylor Lautner

Taylor Swift will always be friends with Taylor Lautner

In Glamor magazine, singer Taylor Swift talks about love. Although the artist and Taylor Lautner had a very brief romance, she insists that she and the actor from the Twilight saga will always be friends. «It's great, we will always be close. I feel very fortunate for this, "she commented in the publication.


A single woman - despite the fact that she was rumored to have an affair with the protagonist of her latest video, Toby Hemingway - Swift has revealed that having passion, as she does with her career, is a quality that she looks for in her future boyfriend her. The 20-year-old recounted: “In high school, I used to think it was great for a boy to have a nice car. Now none of that matters to me. Now I look at his personality, his honesty and trust.



The singer confesses that she is sometimes guided by her heart on the subject of boys: "I have no strategy or pattern regarding love." «I had moments where I thought, she is the one I love and I don't care what others say. Those moments are beautiful, wild and exciting, but I have learned that those moments can hurt you in the end. I have been very careful in love », she assured.

Taylor Swift does not plan her love affairs, which include Joe Jonas. "She can't predict or plan it" when she arrives. “For someone who is obsessed with organization and planning, I like the idea that love is an exception to that. Love is a savage, "she said. We will wait for news about the girl, since she seems that she wants to fall in love with her.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.