Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story

 Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story  

Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story


In the past, Angelina Jolie (41) admitted that she had only ever slept with only 4 men. The three men were ex-husbands.


Who would have thought, it turns out that the sexual life history of this sensual-lipped artist is far more exciting than any Hollywood story.


Last Tuesday, she rocked the world with her announcement that she was filing for divorce from her current husband, Brad Pitt, citing "irreconcilable differences".


Aground Brangelina. However, the divorce announcement was nothing.


Quoted from the Daily Mail on Wednesday (21/9/2016), he revealed to OK! Magazine in 2007, "I was a member of the Kissy Girls. I've been very sexual since I was in kindergarten."


"I invented a game of kissing the boys. Then we'd be naked together. I was so naughty."


Jolie lost her virginity at the age of 14 with the permission of her own mother.


"When I was 14 years old, I was crazy on the street with my boyfriend or he was with me in my bedroom and my mom was in the next room because I was taking my boyfriend," she told Cosmopolitan in 2003.


Then, life begins to get dark for the teenager who has a history of self-harm and a penchant for the knife.


"I started having sex with my boyfriend, but the sex and the emotions weren't enough. I'm no longer a runny teenager."


"When I wanted to feel close to my boyfriend, I grabbed a knife and slashed him. He slashed back."


"We were exchanging things and covered in blood, my heart was pounding. Every time I felt trapped, I cut myself. I had a lot of cuts. That was the age I felt adventurous and after a few beers, all sorts of things happened."


Not yet 20 years old, this beauty has "tried all kinds of drugs available", including cocaine, ecstasy, LSD and heroin which are her passions.


Had 'repent' because of the first husband

Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story

She thanks Jonny Lee Miller, her first husband, for keeping her away from the "dark days."


They met and started dating in 1995, during the filming of 'Hackers'. Jolie admitted that it was her first sexual experience since breaking up with her boyfriend.


Miller also became the first of many stars that the grapevine had dated him.


She separated from the man when the film finished and then started a lesbian relationship with Jenny Shimizu, a model and actress she met in 1996 in the filming of 'Foxfire'.


Siblings love

Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story

The following year, he caused a stir when he was photographed kissing his lips with his real brother Haven backstage at the 2000 Golden Globes. He repeated it 3 months later on the Academy Awards red carpet.


After receiving her first Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for Girl, Interrupted, she opened her speech by saying, "I'm in love with my brother now."


The same month, she started dating Billy Bob Thornton. Two months later they were married in Las Vegas.


The couple met the previous year in the filming of 'Pushing Tin'. Jolie plays a wife who has an affair with John Cusack, who plays her husband's rival.


Angelina and Billy Bob were reportedly not dating while filming, as the man is still engaged to actress Laura Dern. Jolie was even rumored to be dating her co-star, Timothy Hutton, in 1997's 'Playing God'.



Thornton was 20 years his senior. Jolie and Thornton are often in the news for their frequent love affair, including a large 'Billy Bob' tattoo on his shoulder. The couple is also known to wear an eye necklace filled with the couple's blood.


In 2002, they announced the adoption of a child from Cambodia, but they suddenly separated 3 months later.


Jolie said, "I was surprised too, because we changed in the blink of an eye. I thought we had some things in common."


He also said in the interview that he is not thinking about having a relationship for the next 7 or 8 years. But, that didn't happen.



Snatching Brad Pitt?

Angelina Jolie's 'Strange' Sex Adventure scandalous marriage Story

In 2005, he was accused of being the cause of Brad Pitt's split from Jennifer Aniston. They allegedly paired up when filming 'Mr And Mrs Smith'.


Jolie denied there was a relationship, but admitted to 'falling in love' with Pitt while filming.


"To have intimacy with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is unforgivable," he said in an interview with Today that year.


"I can't look at myself every morning if I do that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who cheats on his wife."


However, their relationship status was justified in 2006 when she admitted to being pregnant with Brad Pitt's child.


After 7 years with 6 children together, they announced their engagement in April 2012 and got married on August 23, 2014.


Despite rumors that she was in touch with several stage mates over the years, including Colin Farrell and Jared Leto during the filming of 'Alexander', Jolie admits that she has only slept with 4 men in her life. Three of them are in marriage.


However, he seemed to refute that claim in an interview with the New York Post in 2004, when he admitted to having several "but intimate" friends.


"I went about 2 years without any men around me and then decided to get closer to guys who were already close friends. Think of it like an adult way of having a mature relationship."


"It sounds crazy to meet a guy in a hotel room for a few hours and then go home to put my son to bed and not see him for a few months, but I can handle it."


"I can feel like a woman and be close to a man, but it's not a relationship that can interfere with my family."


"I've never had one night sex in my life, these guys I really know."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.