Type Here to Get Search Results !

At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)

 At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)

At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)


The remembered C.J. Parker is back in fashion and just as sexy ...


Although it's been 17 years since Pamela Anderson seduced us all in her iconic red swimsuit, the once-Baywatch beauty still knows how to captivate us.


This is evidenced by the new photo of her, not suitable for opening in the office, in which the sexy bombshell poses naked for Purple magazine and leaves nothing to the imagination.


Showing off her fabulous breasts for the whole world to admire, the sultry 46-year-old model and actress looks hotter than ever as she poses with an elongated fur blanket. She also highlights her new pixie-style haircut, with very concealed makeup, so as not to distract the eyes.

At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)


"I really know who I am behind the hair," Anderson explains of her new look. "It was a relief, more than anything, to leave my hair behind and with the hair it was much more. It is not to get very personal, but it really helped me to get out of a situation that was not right for me, no matter how difficult I was. I wanted to believe otherwise, "he adds.


And it seems that the mother of two (yes ... that body has given birth twice) is getting carried away in one of the images in which she is only wearing very high heels reclining on a sofa, with her face away from the camera.

At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)


Anderson, who recently remarried to her ex, Rick Soloman, and who will star in the movie Vernon God Little, has a new confidence in herself.


"I don't always adore pictures of myself. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I like to have pictures taken of me, but seeing these was really something different. It's like a springboard for what I'm going to do now. Looking at these pictures I was thinking to myself, Is it really me? It was a shock to see how good I still look. "

At 46 years old, Pamela Anderson poses completely naked ... and she looks amazing! (+ Photos)


For us it is also a shock and a relief to know how well you preserve yourself, Pamela ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.