Type Here to Get Search Results !

Billie Eilish and the reason she wears baggy clothes

Billie Eilish and the reason she wears baggy clothes

Billie Eilish and the reason she wears baggy clothes


She wanted to hide her body from others, but she also needed to hide it from herself


Billie Eilish began her musical career at the age of 13, and although her music has caused great interest, especially among young audiences, it has been inevitable that the whole world will notice that the young woman, now 18, not only prefers to wear baggy clothes rather, he consciously seeks to hide his body from the public eye. 


She has revealed in interviews that her body is 'hers' and she doesn't have to show it if she doesn't want to. However, this 2020 has become more and more open when talking about this topic, especially since earlier this year she started a tour with a video that caused a lot of controversy about the way she has decided (or not) to show the body. her.


When she began her career, the singer revealed that she had decided to wear baggy clothes for a simple reason, and one that her audience (and maybe the whole world) can relate to: "The only reason I did it was because I hated my body". While the press dubbed her a 'rule breaker' for redirecting the aesthetics of young artists before her, like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, Eilish refused to make an artificial effort to dress in a way she didn't feel like. comfortable. 


And that has been part of her success: by not identifying with the image of her predecessors, she decided to form hers; a new one, and one of her own. "He said, 'What rules are there?' I didn't consciously say 'I'm not going to do that, I'm going to do this.' I just didn't think of myself in the realm of those people. I never compared myself to them, "she revealed.


After an album, several singles, and 5 Grammys, Eilish's fashion style has remained almost the same: baggy, phosphorescent, neon, and comfortable, yet always stylish. And she's gotten so used to that style herself that she admitted not recognizing her body after hiding it for so long: "I got to that point last year where I got naked and didn't recognize my body because I hadn't seen it in a long time. I would look and say 'whose body is that?' "Of course, her body image has improved over time, although, like any teenager, she still faces many insecurities:" Not that I want my body anymore, but now I accept it more "he shared.


 Just because she's a little more comfortable in her own skin, the artist has admitted that she continues to face a lot of criticism about her appearance, despite her great efforts to stand up to those who seek to sexualize her. When she was photographed in a white blouse in June 2019, Elish saw the harsh comments she received about her 'makeover': "I saw what they were saying ... 'I don't like it anymore because once she turns 18, she will become a p --- '. And it's like ... I can't win. No. I can. Win. "


In a video he recorded for people criticizing his body, he said: "Some people hate me for what I wear, others praise it. Some people use it to embarrass others, some use it to embarrass me. Although they have never seen it. My body, they still judge it, and they judge me. 


Why? " More recently the singer was caught with a tight blouse and shorts, and although it is rare to see her in that type of clothing, Billie became a trend for the same unjustified reasons as always. Have you ever criticized Billie?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.