Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus admits to making a serious mistake

 Miley Cyrus admits to making a serious mistake

Miley Cyrus admits to making a serious mistake


It can happen to any girl!


Oh oh… what happened here?


A few weeks ago we saw Miley Cyrus post a photo of her on her Instagram in which she showed off a radiant makeover. But at the end of it all, her platinum blonde ended up being a total nightmare for her. Miley regrets very much for having dyed her hair that color herself, because now she is super abused and cannot find a beauty product that she can fix. The worst of the case is that she will have to cut her hair that she had so hard to recover.


 


Now the star is super angry and this is what she shared on her networks:


“I have learned a valuable lesson from this pointless process. I ruined my natural, healthy hair just out of boredom… seeing what my free time was doing. I must have appreciated that just inside of me, something told me that I would be sorry. "



Miley advises all of her followers to learn from her grave mistake and listen to her voice inside her when it comes to making major beauty changes. Remember that you might regret it as much as she is, because it usually takes a lot to regain healthy hair. So take note girls, if you plan to paint your hair these days, go to an expert!



That bad! We hope Miley stops being as impulsive as she is forever and that she learns a lot from this terrible lesson.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.