Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus gets tired of being called ugly

Miley Cyrus gets tired of being called ugly

Miley Cyrus gets tired of being called ugly

The singer says that she prefers to be labeled a lesbian than to be told that she is not pretty


Miley Cyrus couldn't take it anymore and jumped on her favorite social network, Twitter. Miley Cyrus has been putting up with how they have been calling her ugly all this time, but she has already had enough and has made her position clear on Twitter. "They call me an ugly lesbian more than I ever imagined. Or maybe not. Please, could you call me an interesting lesbian, at least? I hate the 'f' word," Miley Cyrus tweeted on her account moments before communicate his health status to his followers: "Officially, I've had the flu for a whole month! WTF!"


Some statements that have been joined with others such as those in which Miley Cyrus challenged Beyoncé and predicted the end of her reign or the last ones she made a few days ago in an interview where she assured that although she did not regret having committed to Liam Hemsworth, Who he broke up with last year, he did say he was aware of what he was doing.


"I don't think I was even aware of what it means to be 19 years old, and at that age I got engaged. I would not change my engagement, it was a lot of fun carrying a huge stone for several years!" Said Miley Cyrus, who also had no qualms about it. confess that he does not have in mind to embark on any love affair, no matter how hard they try to find him a partner as actor Kellan Lutz.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.